Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was drawn by a young Sudanese lady that was born without arms and legs and is pretty impressive in my opinion.

06225457.jpg

She doesn't look Sudanese to me.

I've never used cologne, deodorant, aftershave or anything like that. And I've never had a person tell me that I smell. And believe me, high school students would tell you if you smelled.

I've never used cologne, deodorant, aftershave or anything like that. And I've never had a person tell me that I smell. And believe me, high school students would tell you if you smelled.
In my experience those who don't think they smell are often those that smell the most. Sorry Rasko, just the way it goes.

In my experience those who don't think they smell are often those that smell the most. Sorry Rasko, just the way it goes.

I don't doubt that but there are people in my life, students, colleagues, partner, family who would let me know if I reeked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So not even a plain rexona or something?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nope. I use shower gels and an exfoliator in the shower. That's it.

I have a similar amount.
Smell is an underrated and very powerful sense. Women love it.
What are your favourites?

Savauge by Dior and Chanel Bleu my best ones.

Abercrombie & Fitch - Fierce, Issey Miyake - Sport and Acqua Di Gio the next best for ones I have.

Underrated: Zara for man ($15)

What are your favourites?

Savauge by Dior and Chanel Bleu my best ones.

Abercrombie & Fitch - Fierce, Issey Miyake - Sport and Acqua Di Gio the next best for ones I have.

Underrated: Zara for man ($15)

My all time favourite is Jean Paul Gaultier - Le Male Gaultier Airlines
But I do not have it currently:(

My 2 Paco Robanne fragrances - Invictus and 1 Million are my current favourites.
Classics like Acqua Di Gio and Versace Eros always drive women wild.

Peoples stank does tend to vary a fair bit. I'm pretty lucky in that a daily shower can do the job by itself on all bar the hottest of days.
Some people on the ol' public transport though. They smell like I do if I've not bathed for four days.
Some dudes already have a good stank going when they arrive at work in the morning.
Knew one dude who didn't smell great even when he'd just got out of the shower!
Like a spritz of Armani Code on the chest myself. Lasts all day.

Gotta back Rask on this though - if you were a high school teacher and you were a bit whiffy, I reckon you'd know:
Oh no - double ponglish after lunch!
With ol' Stinky Rasko? Make sure you sit near a window then

My all time favourite is Jean Paul Gaultier - Le Male Gaultier Airlines
But I do not have it currently:(

My 2 Paco Robanne fragrances - Invictus and 1 Million are my current favourites.
Classics like Acqua Di Gio and Versace Eros always drive women wild.
A whiff of JPG in the air twenty years ago was as good as guaranteeing you the presence of another homo, then you breeders discovered and threw a spanner in the works. Great fragrance though.

We had a regular substitute teacher in Primary School who's breath smelled like a public toilet. Nobody would ever ask her for help with their work so as to avoid her coming and leaning over and breathing her hot, disgusting breath all over us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back