Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The amount of people who 'must' have all the Woolworths collectives they release for kids. The amount of facebook posts on buy, swap and sell sites asking for their missing ooshies....

Do you kids really need the whole set this badly? What will happen if they dont? Im tipping they wont become an entitled twat later in life if they fall short by a couple of ooshies.

Is it really for the kids or for the parents to tell other parents 'my kid has all the ooshies' and pat themselves on the back?

The amount of people who 'must' have all the Woolworths collectives they release for kids. The amount of facebook posts on buy, swap and sell sites asking for their missing ooshies....

Do you kids really need the whole set this badly? What will happen if they dont? Im tipping they wont become an entitled twat later in life if they fall short by a couple of ooshies.

Is it really for the kids or for the parents to tell other parents 'my kid has all the ooshies' and pat themselves on the back?

Just quietly...

1600904932935.png

... and ....

1600904972764.png

... and ...

1600905042893.png

PLUS a full shrink wrapped box of unopened dominos from a former Staff member of Woolies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collectables from a supermarket being worth enough in 20-30 years time to warrant holding onto them.

They wont be worth anything. My whole issue is the parents bending backwards to ensure their kid gets the whole set (heard of supermarket emploees being abused). My parents would never have done that for me (and im glad they didnt). Just dumb parents of today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back