Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were they low income earners and government gave them lots of shares or real estate?

I was referring to government payments/handouts

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk
I wasnt tho. I was talking more "the budget" tax breaks etc.

I dont even bother listening or reading about it tbh

John Denver wrote this great love song for his first wife.

Their marriage ended badly though when a drug and drink fuelled Denver took a chainsaw to their marital bed, kind of at odds with his public persona.

He also had numerous drink driving charges and did a shitload of drugs before he died in the plane crash, he lived the true rock star life.

John Denver wrote this great love song for his first wife.

Their marriage ended badly though when a drug and drink fuelled Denver took a chainsaw to their marital bed, kind of at odds with his public persona.

He also had numerous drink driving charges and did a shitload of drugs before he died in the plane crash, he lived the true rock star life.
John Denvers' full of s**t man......

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

That post is a little disingenuous. For example, this year's advertising would have included things like safety messages about COVID, changes to unemployment benefits etc. Some government advertising is essential and not just about making the government look good. That said, this government has spent plenty on just that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

news said:
During the pandemic Down Under it has become fashionable for young male vegans to get sterilised in the name of saving the planet. This Malthusian instinct shows that increasingly babies are viewed not as a blessing, but a curse.
Australia has long been the country with the second highest rate of vasectomies in the world. Since the beginning of the pandemic, however, the rate of sterilisation has doubled!
According to Australian psychiatrist Dr Tanveer Ahmed, young male vegans are getting the snip because they believe it helps reduce population and consumption, which benefits the environment.

Darwining themselves! Lol. Removing themselves from the eugenics pool and preventing the birth of more vegans. Gotta love it.

The belief that newborn babies constitute a threat to the environment is not confined to Australia. Environmentalist lobby groups are busy condemning those who have large families, branding them “environmentally irresponsible.” Having children, especially lots of children, is treated as an eco-crime. Prince Harry, via the issue of Vogue edited by his wife Meghan, pushed this idea last September, with his promise to have only two children in the name of eco-sustainability.
Many young female environmentalists have also declared their decision to boycott motherhood. In the UK, they have formed the ‘BirthStrike’ movement. These activists have decided “not to bear children due to the severity of the ecological crisis and the current inaction of governing forces in the face of this existential threat.” The BirthStrike website features personal statements from individuals who think it is wrong to give birth.

Bring back the Chinese one-child policy, I say!

Eh, time's not on the planet's side anyway ;)
Kind of almost another reason not to have kids given what they could be growing up into

plenty of reasons why people choose not to have kids and I can understand the planet being ****ed as one of them

totally fine with the people that just dont want to as well, better than having kids because they get told to and being s**t parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back