Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true though, the idolatry of Trump by his supporters sees his appearances having more in common with a Justin Bieber or One Direction concert than they do actual political rallies.

Trump was more like a rock star than a politician and he knew how to work a crowd, apart from Ronald Reagan no other US President had been a movie star or tv star like Trump had been, he was already famous long before he ran for President unlike most other politicians.

Trump was more like a rock star than a politician and he knew how to work a crowd, apart from Ronald Reagan no other US President had been a movie star or tv star like Trump had been, he was already famous long before he ran for President unlike most other politicians.
Modern Democracy rewards any President who spent time as a Wrestling Manager first, in Australia its the ones who go to the footy, drink a beer, wear cosplay flouro and take selfies with thumbs up.

14. Amendment of Constitution Act of Western Australia

???
Closest I can get
Thank globalisation for the spread of idiocy - look to our our old mates from the USofA
No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Gough responds with insulting generalisation, I respond with insulting generalisation back = me jumping down Goughs throat. LOLOL... the mental gymnastics of some of you :$
you find cult of trump insulting?

Gough responds with insulting generalisation, I respond with insulting generalisation back = me jumping down Goughs throat. LOLOL... the mental gymnastics of some of you :$
Go back and read those three quotes, he didnt make an insulting generalisation, he agreed and pointed to a specific example.

He actually didnt even insult Trump in that quote, just pointed out that he is worshipped.

Pull your head in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back