rank and file

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2013
michael mitchell country
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
bell park
So today I was minding my own business having lunch eating a burger at Maccas to quickly sate my hunger. All of sudden two random girls who were sitting in the table next to mine got up and walked briskly past me but not before making bitchy snide comments about my beard (i.e grosssssssssssss, ewwwwww there’s sauce on it) which had just caught a tiny bit of overflowing mayo and I was promptly cleaning up with a serviette. Had the gutless little slags not walked away so fast I’d snapped back by saying that nobody was forcing them to be creeps and rudely stare a stranger.

Didn’t take a good look them as only became aware of them as they started their bitchy routine but the little scrawny ironboard scrubbers sounded and appeared to be in their late teens/early twenties. Sheesh parents these days leave a lot to be desired in raising their brats. I’ve observed this behaviour (to me and other guys in other instances) previously and it only seems to happen when there’s a 2 or more of these little random slags together and a guy happens to be by himself.

One of these days these stupid little bimbos are gonna say something to the wrong man and they’ll get more than what they bargained for. I just wonder what’s going on in that weird tiny brain of theirs that compels these random little wenches to make pejorative comments about complete strangers minding their own business who are not even aware of their existence.

Hate to break it to them but a bitchy attitude and being ‘basic’ drive-by bitches to perfect strangers won’t magically make them more physically attractive. You, at least I haven’t come across it, just don’t see this behaviour in women (of any age) from non-Anglo cultures. This uppity attitude (in a lot of cases unjustified) is very idiosyncratic of women from English speaking countries. To be fair men from English speaking countries can be flogs in other ways as well.

/rant
International facts,if you have a beard and go for the cats they've got you pegged.
Clean up your eating habits and learn another language.

Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
So today I was minding my own business having lunch eating a burger at Maccas to quickly sate my hunger. All of sudden two random girls who were sitting in the table next to mine got up and walked briskly past me but not before making bitchy snide comments about my beard (i.e grosssssssssssss, ewwwwww there’s sauce on it) which had just caught a tiny bit of overflowing mayo and I was promptly cleaning up with a serviette. Had the gutless little slags not walked away so fast I’d snapped back by saying that nobody was forcing them to be creeps and rudely stare a stranger.

Didn’t take a good look them as only became aware of them as they started their bitchy routine but the little scrawny ironboard scrubbers sounded and appeared to be in their late teens/early twenties. Sheesh parents these days leave a lot to be desired in raising their brats. I’ve observed this behaviour (to me and other guys in other instances) previously and it only seems to happen when there’s a 2 or more of these little random slags together and a guy happens to be by himself.

One of these days these stupid little bimbos are gonna say something to the wrong man and they’ll get more than what they bargained for. I just wonder what’s going on in that weird tiny brain of theirs that compels these random little wenches to make pejorative comments about complete strangers minding their own business who are not even aware of their existence.

Hate to break it to them but a bitchy attitude and being ‘basic’ drive-by bitches to perfect strangers won’t magically make them more physically attractive. You, at least I haven’t come across it, just don’t see this behaviour in women (of any age) from non-Anglo cultures. This uppity attitude (in a lot of cases unjustified) is very idiosyncratic of women from English speaking countries. To be fair men from English speaking countries can be flogs in other ways as well.

/rant

When i read this i think, interesting, seeming you call them slags, ironboard scrubbers, stupid little bimbos, wenches, drive-by-bitches......ironic, and pathetic really.

I mean thats what i do....presume someone's a whore because they criticized me
giphy (10).gif

/rant
There is so much wrong with this I don't even know where to start.

But here goes.

You could have made your complaint about the behaviour of those two women without seeing how many insults to women you could throw in at the same time or fantasising about them getting assaulted.

May 5, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Why’s that

Maybe we should all just simper and get what we deserve all the while being called slags and bimbos

Do we have to go through the DV discussion again?

Some people only ever look at situations from the POV of a victim and a perpetrator and that's that.

Talking tough about a couple of young girls on the internet is... sad? Weird? Not sure, but if something happens (and that doesn't have to mean aggressiveness from some dude with a beard) to you because you are being a campaigner to people then maybe there's a causal link.

Nov 17, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Remember the video a couple of years back of the (slag/bimbo/etc) screaming abuse at a fat guy in an English maccas for daring to eat hamburgers? Flipped a switch inside me, I had to alt-F4 and walk away from my PC before I smashed something. I am in no way a proponent of violence, but if I'd been there she'd have been on the floor mid-tirade. And that would have been All My Fault.

Richard Cranium

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
PHX

/rant
Sure pal.

Remember the video a couple of years back of the (slag/bimbo/etc) screaming abuse at a fat guy in an English maccas for daring to eat hamburgers? Flipped a switch inside me, I had to alt-F4 and walk away from my PC before I smashed something. I am in no way a proponent of violence, but if I'd been there she'd have been on the floor mid-tirade. And that would have been All My Fault.

But its always someone elses fault!

usually the minority statement, when an event occurs for example flares at football association games, is rejected by the station.

But today
lady from salvo army called in and suggested grog was the root of many societal ails, as per her experience.
tom elliot defended alcohol, its a minority of people who cause problems.

perplexing

PT Bar None

Banal Chaos
Cake Connoisseur
Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
usually the minority statement, when an event occurs for example flares at football association games, is rejected by the station.

But today
lady from salvo army called in and suggested grog was the root of many societal ails, as per her experience.

perplexing

Right or wrong regardless, but that's Salvo dogma

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon

But today

perplexing

Flares don't sponsor Tom Elliott's radio station. He's also filthy rich and probably has alcohol investments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back