Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On The Simpsons DVD commentaries (the good seasons from the 90s) the writers mention a problem they had was FOX getting shitty at alcohol jokes because the network was full of beer ads.

Given they exist on the front line of dealing with the wreckage of it's societal effects everyday, then it's hardly dogma.

Believe what you like. They do fantastic work. Work I too have seen first-hand. Work too I have seen how it is organised from the inside. But it absolutely is dogma. It's their choice though. It correlates highly with the sector in which they deal as you allude to. Doesn't stop me donating to them. Doesn't change what they are either. Their view on gambling is the same, FYI.

eda15bd7c0df17252572e78a49ea44dc.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not parents. There’s always 2 or 3 teenagers just hanging out in the parents’ room. It’s full of little kids, babies getting their bums changed, and mums breastfeeding. Surely there’s more interesting places to hang out.

Not parents. There’s always 2 or 3 teenagers just hanging out in the parents’ room. It’s full of little kids, babies getting their bums changed, and mums breastfeeding. Surely there’s more interesting places to hang out.
Probably just reminiscing when everything was done for them ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taking nothing away from the seriousness of the Coronavirus, how crazy is it that a hospital for a 1000 people can be built by the 3rd February

Look at how many pieces of machinery are on site 😳
Its not how quick it goes up its how quick it comes down or is abandoned

ie not so much the quality but the fit for purpose and immediate use requirements

A patch infused with the scent of bacon has been developed by a scientist with the aim of helping people who choose to adopt a plant-based diet curb their meat cravings.
The device was created by Charles Spence, a professor of experimental psychology at the University of Oxford.

Surely its going to make them want bacon ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back