Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blokes who take their s**t out on their wives, girlfriends & kids - the very people whom they're suppose to love, cherish, value & protect - are just cowards. Small, frightened, twisted, little impotent, adolescent cowards , who hate themselves....Torturing those closest to them, by manifesting outwardly the tortured psychic reality of their own souls.

Get yourselves some ******* help you piss-ant cowards.

Rant over.

If you've ever brought up "but men are victims of DV as well" then you're a lil bitch.
You might want to out some context around that statement given how it could be interpreted

Not sure I could have been any clearer to be honest.
Well I can't tell if you're attacking male victims of abuse, those that talk about it or only those that talk about it if the topic of female abuse victims has been raised. So yeah you could make it a lot clearer

Can some explain this forum to me- is it a made up footy league, where they just make up results, and names of players etc?
Or is it simulated? if so, how is it simulated?
I just have no idea what it is. Any help appreciated

It's simulated and you can find out info about it on that board

Can some explain this forum to me- is it a made up footy league, where they just make up results, and names of players etc?
Or is it simulated? if so, how is it simulated?
I just have no idea what it is. Any help appreciated

There's info regarding the SFA here:

The SFA is a fantasy football competition, where we are the players.
You sign up for a club (come to the Swamprats), and will be picked for the side to play that week (games are played on Sunday).
Match threads go up on Tuesday, with banter for the days leading up to the game.
The games are simmed through a text-based simulator where a the results are completely random.
At the end of the game, player stats are also fed out.
These games part of a round, which is also part of a season, with finals and a grand final to conclude each season.
Each season also comes with a "Brownlow" Night, with an array awards handed out to players.

The SFA is always looking for new players, and you can sign up at anytime. There is no player draft.
You'll also receive a fancy new badge (eg, the first badge on my profile)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cower before thee, o woke SJW.
Pretty sure a woke SJW is the one trying to pretend DV againts men even compares to DV against women.
I got it plain and easy- craigos is obviously a big macho man in front of the screen,bet he thinks only women get breast cancer too:drunk:
Less than 1% of all breast cancers occur in men, bet you cry over your mid strength pony when the Pink test at the SCG comes around and there's no interviews with male survivors.

Less than 1% of all breast cancers occur in men, bet you cry over your mid strength pony when the Pink test at the SCG comes around and there's no interviews with male survivors.
[/QUOTE]

Haha get it wet

Watching preseason games

Just there to whet the appetite really, after A long lay-off-...Good for brushing cob-webs off & for getting to see the new kids/recruits in action for the first time, in your clubs colours.

Exciting times for all clubs fans, who Are all still equally up-beat & looking forwards to A successful season.....Even Ess-A-done fans.

There's info regarding the SFA here:

The SFA is a fantasy football competition, where we are the players.
You sign up for a club (come to the Swamprats), and will be picked for the side to play that week (games are played on Sunday).
Match threads go up on Tuesday, with banter for the days leading up to the game.
The games are simmed through a text-based simulator where a the results are completely random.
At the end of the game, player stats are also fed out.
These games part of a round, which is also part of a season, with finals and a grand final to conclude each season.
Each season also comes with a "Brownlow" Night, with an array awards handed out to players.

The SFA is always looking for new players, and you can sign up at anytime. There is no player draft.
You'll also receive a fancy new badge (eg, the first badge on my profile)

Good explanation, thank you :)

It's the problem when something as bad as these murders by their father/ex happens is we get in arguments over different parts of the issue or feel the need to grandstand etc.

In the end the issue itself gets torn into different arguments/reasons etc.

Even the police statement, yeah it was a shocker but due to poor choice of words etc (and same as the headlines, as bad as they were there is background/research/determination before they can get to the conclusion that is obvious to all of us). But that shouldnt be the headlines, it was dealt with by the police in the end.

But that shouldn't be the story, nor should the piece about his background, NRL footballer etc.

Take this case out of isolation and their is an issue with the family courts and how things are handled, especially intervention orders and how they are policed

Too many times, and in any other aspect of law, that people are let off for their indescretions. The law goes soft on too many people and these are the types of repercussions.

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back