Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was an official Metallica release, 50 odd versions of Black Album songs by all sorts of artists.

It's not just very famous bands that are on it, for example the Chats do Holier than Thou. (I don't like what they did but pretty cool for them to get on the album)

I actually didn't know it was for charity, Metallica do have their own foundation though, I don't quite know how they work but perhaps it's a tax dodge.
The Dead did one for the Rainforest Alliance and Cultural Survival 30 odd years ago, Deadicated. The Oils did Wharf Rat and Jane's Addiction did Ripple among others, it's still stands the test of time.

The Dead did one for the Rainforest Alliance and Cultural Survival 30 odd years ago, Deadicated. The Oils did Wharf Rat and Jane's Addiction did Ripple among others, it's still stands the test of time.

Actually Metallica do a great cover themselves, their effort on Nick Cave's Loverman was excellent imo (Cave fans may disagree I have no idea)

Nickelback shoulda done a cover. Their version of Sad But True is brilliant.
that even works as a Nickelback joke

Q: Wait Nickelback did something brilliant?
A: Sad but true.

Lockdown needs to end, I'm just saying

It's almost like mr bagcroft thinks BDSM stands for bible discussion study meeting

Not my cup of tea at all but the SM part of BDSM is pretty relevant for why people would do it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I used to stock check the water sports part of the sports section I was way too immature not to giggle to myself.
Depending on when you were a teenager and what your first search engine on the internet was can determine what you first think of when water sports is mentioned

Depending on when you were a teenager and what your first search engine on the internet was can determine what you first think of when water sports is mentioned

Do kids these days still get to find out what a lemon party is? It was a rite of passage in my adolescence (throw 2G1C in with that too).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back