Things less dubious than Buddy's 5 week "hamstring injury"

Does Lance Franklin have a legitimate injury?

• *sniff* Sure he does *deep breath* its completely legit, everyone's snorting injuries these days

• Yep, assuming singed nose hairs qualify as legit injuries

• A least they aren't rolling out the 'mental health' card for him again that's an improvement

• Swimming & **** wonders how many more 6 weekers he can rack up in the remaining years of his deal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-05-20/buddy-faces-fifth-game-on-sidelines-with-sore-hamstring

860643c0a0651a66d7fa43d4883bde76.jpg

Scott-Morrison-election-win.jpg

Game-Of-Thrones-Final-Season.png

1558007138796_9e22912cacb656933569f9d990ec93cb.jpeg

Yeah all started at hawthorn. I remember in acland st in his hawks day with his then girlfriend just completely ripped..

Good times..

My biggest memory of 08 was drowning my sorrows at the Vineyard the next day only to have Buddy standing beside me in the toilets when we both weren't in a state to piss quickly.

As mentioned in the pole at least they haven’t gone down the mental health line this time. Surely they start running out of excuses soon though. How many more years on his contract?

Honest question; who wouldn’t want to be in Buddy’s shoes right now?

Talk about money for jam. :thumbsu:

And how many more years being paid a mill has he got left?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the official 'stand down' period for a 'torn hammy'?
Is it still 7 weeks?
;)maybe he tore 2 hammys? Shiel and Burgoyne both did one and were back in 3 and 4...

images

Buzz Aldrin and his cult of followers can 'buzz' off. Most rational and intelligent people know that the 69 Moon Landing was the 20th Century's greatest hoax.

Back