Things more hypocritical than Australians on Drugs in sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Sam in on the joke too?

View attachment 284954
Remember when Sam was scolded by that very panel for mentioning the word "drugs" when Paul Little sat on it at half time to tell them all about the "bad corporate governance"?

"This investigation is not about drugs, it's about bad corporate governance."

#notdoping

Sure thing.

Remember when Sam was scolded by that very panel for mentioning the word "drugs" when Paul Little sat on it at half time to tell them all about the "bad corporate governance"?

"This investigation is not about drugs, it's about bad corporate governance."

#notdoping

Sure thing.
the lipotropin and other SARMs are so much better then ben johnson roids. they make bolt run a 9.5, when if he had to go against Carl Lewis in that era of old school roids, Ben Johnson woulda pantsed him. There is a reason no tall runners make it in the 100, to unfurl and extend your levers from the block starts, takes too many watts which will mean by 15 metres you are slower and 3 metres behind ben johnson and tim montgomery. from there you cant win in the 100, you need to be the quickest accelerator to terminal velocity, and equal quickest out of the blocks.

Usain Bolt does it because these SARMs drugs are the bomb. Now, if you ask me why cant ben johnson or tim montgomery get on the equivalent program... well, they do. however, they are near the peak potential for a human out of blocks and accelerating to terminal velocity.

If Bolt has the same watts pro-rata, he starts much slower, cos the taller the athlete, ceteris paribus, all things being equal, he needs to unfold/extend/unfurl his levers, and they will prolly have a more severed angle on the blocks. Do the applied physics sums. He needs loads more WATTs of power, to get out of the blocks with them.

The same theory holds with female athletes, they have much more potential to capitalise with the androgens, cos they naturally put out far less of those male hormones. See: GDR female athletes. They still hold WR on the track. Well... Bolt, if he can up/raise his watts to explode out of the blocks, he may be able to go with ben johnson and tim montgomery and mo greene. And the SARMs dope allows him to.

how was that Russ? RussellEbertHandball

Liz Lukin and Ian Hanke... no roids brah

they defused it better than that film about Iraq bomb disposal unit and jeremy renner won an academy award for best actor. did i see it? for godsakes no, who do u take me for, an idkjit? the female director of point break directed pleonasm it. I would prefer to see patrick swazie's oeuvre. dirty dancing, point break, roadhouse. thats some quality innit
Not saying nothing but Patrick Swayze was a ruggedly handsome man

the lipotropin and other SARMs are so much better then ben johnson roids. they make bolt run a 9.5, when if he had to go against Carl Lewis in that era of old school roids, Ben Johnson woulda pantsed him. There is a reason no tall runners make it in the 100, to unfurl and extend your levers from the block starts, takes too many watts which will mean by 15 metres you are slower and 3 metres behind ben johnson and tim montgomery. from there you cant win in the 100, you need to be the quickest accelerator to terminal velocity, and equal quickest out of the blocks.

Usain Bolt does it because these SARMs drugs are the bomb. Now, if you ask me why cant ben johnson or tim montgomery get on the equivalent program... well, they do. however, they are near the peak potential for a human out of blocks and accelerating to terminal velocity.

If Bolt has the same watts pro-rata, he starts much slower, cos the taller the athlete, ceteris paribus, all things being equal, he needs to unfold/extend/unfurl his levers, and they will prolly have a more severed angle on the blocks. Do the applied physics sums. He needs loads more WATTs of power, to get out of the blocks with them.

The same theory holds with female athletes, they have much more potential to capitalise with the androgens, cos they naturally put out far less of those male hormones. See: GDR female athletes. They still hold WR on the track. Well... Bolt, if he can up/raise his watts to explode out of the blocks, he may be able to go with ben johnson and tim montgomery and mo greene. And the SARMs dope allows him to.

Pretty good especially this bit - Usain Bolt does it because these SARMs drugs are the bomb. Now, if you ask me why cant ben johnson or tim montgomery get on the equivalent program... well, they do. however, they are near the peak potential for a human out of blocks and accelerating to terminal velocity.

The EG women, the eastern bloc and the US ones who competed against them still hold the 100m, 200m, 400m, 800m and 1,500m records, the 100m hurdles was finally broken in July the women who finished 6th at US trials, Harrison - Kelly or something starting with a K, was pissed off not making the team and ran a Diamond League met in July and broke a 1988 record, and the older field events, high jump, long jump, discuss, shot put and heptathlon still come from that 1980's early 1990's period.

The big thing with those 1980's and early 1990's records and period in general is the women were taking steroids to get them closer to male levels. There is a massive gap in natural testosterone levels between men and women. That's why heavy steroid used worked for white women sprinters, eastern bloc in particular but don't do much for white men when the black men have them as well.

then there are the brits, and the empire crew. for chrissakes it would be like sleeping next to meds for the rest of ur life and i dont mean ODing on xannies.

medusala

Last night of the Proms was on Saturday. Glorious stuff.

#rulebritannia

they defused it better than that film about Iraq bomb disposal unit and jeremy renner won an academy award for best actor. did i see it? for godsakes no, who do u take me for, an idkjit?

You were hardly the only one. Raked in two thirds of stuff all.

Guy Pearce > Renner.

What exactly do you think he is on? Cardarine? Ligandrol?

What exactly do you think he is on? Cardarine? Ligandrol?
Cardarine, i know of this in cycling, aka GW1516. I am not aware of Ligandrol. I will google it now.

but GW is an endurance product innit? helps with weightloss and stamina(O2 in blood). Or, increases ur 'crit(hematocrit), more red cell O2 carrying capacity in blood.

Randomizor have you read my stuff on Bolt on here. He ran he WR times in Beijing and Germany in 08 and 09AthsWorlds... when he was around 88kg, and 6'4" and a half inch. or about 6'5" less a centimetre.

anyway, he ran his 9.5high, 9.6low, at 88kg. And with the drugs available to the modern homo sapian (2010 era drugs) this is about the limit of the modern animal we know as us, as homo sapian. It was as close to human potential one man could access, in 2010, with the PEDs available. He had the perfect physique, and perfect TypeII muscle fibre(s).

but every 100grams of weight he added between 2008 and 2016 slowed him down. he is now around 94kg give or take a lb(pound). Do the applied physics sums, on how many watts of power, it takes to accelerate a 94kg object, to terminal velocity about 37kmph. It is why a 100metre sprinter has never been tall. One could reply with, oh blackcat you idiot, Carl Lewis was tall. No, my point holds. Rule of thumb, the 100metre sprinters are all around 5'10" to 6'1" cos when you are in the blocks with the legs bent and kinked at the knees to beyond 90degrees, it advantages the shorter sprinter, who takes less watts, less watts pro rata, and ceteris paribus ( SBYM ) to get out of the contortion position. To unfurl, unfold, extend the levers, takes less watts pro rata, to get out of the blocks. Hence, Tim Montgomery, Mo Greene, Yohan Blake, Justin Gatlin, Ben Johnson. short and explosive* starters.

***now they are all explosive starters in the 100metres at the Olympics. heck, even Dean Capabianco, i aint even talking shirvo. everyone. But they are default explosive starters. These world champs and olympic champs were the best explosive starters in the stacked field.

So, even if Usain Bolt does better lifts in the gym with those olympic lifts like deadlift and squat and cleans, this is not a perfect correlation to speed endurance and acceleration to terminal velocity in the 100metres on the track. he was, this is my thesis, he had the optimum start profile at 88kg, and the fastest acceleration to terminal velocity, then the best speed endurance where he can then harness his stride length. Putting on every single extra gram of weight, was not only gonna slow him down by getting out of the blocks with more weight and increased CdA*(wind resistance, aero profile for a larger mass), it was also gonna stretch his(work against this is), stretch his speed endurance.

*CdA. ok, the wind resistance increases exponentially as one goes faster, but we are usually talking a speed like a professional cyclist (50kmph, and a timetrial position/bike). but even tho every gram is gonna be added on a 360degree mass[sic], and the aero profile concerned ruleofthumb merely 2dimensional front on, his CdA profile is still increasing. And in the 100m, the thousandths and tens of thousandths of a second matter. The most marginal marginal marginal elements actually can be measured.

RussellEbertHandball Russ will tell me to stop banging on about this.

anyway, as a 100metre athlete, this is a negative economy, or false economy, an eight year career, if you keep on taking the androgens and PEDs, you will axiomatically put on more red tissue(muscle) than you cannot possibly keep off. You will slingshot past your optimum weight for speed endurance and acceleration to terminal velocity, and explosivity for power-to-weight out of the blocs.

Anyway, so Randomizor I dont think GW is one of the SARMs a sprinter will use.

ligandrol, just googled it. p'raps.

for cycling weightloss, the pro cyclists always had clenbuterol, testosterone, hgh, cortisone, and they did help. But in the past 5 years, they started to render 10% of their body mass from that veryveryvery lean procyclist weight when they were already clocking 20thousand miles at professional road cyclist speeds. They cannot go caloric deficit in perpetuity, cos that would mean they are going "hunger flat", or "bonking" on either races, or training rides, where they are trying to increase their SustainableThresholdPower STP.

so, how did they do it? two drugs/SARMs/peptides in particular, this GW101516 you speak of(cardarine), and AICAR, plus lipotropin... and guess what lipotropin is, it is Dank's AOD. AOD9604. a frag, fragment on/of hgh that renders both red and white tissue. fat and muscle that is dormant.

plus, riders on Team Sky, they stopped eating, and took their calories in liquid form deposited in a rectal "feeding/nutrition tube". I kid you not. Now, I may be using my source as some defer to authority chinese whisper thing. but the cycling blogger, "The Race Radio" is this source. But it is so damn funny and absurd, that i need to engage in the Sino whispers.

And all the AFL players are on the lipotropin still. (still?) I say "still" with a question mark why still(still) , cos this ruined Albert's career, Dank became a pariah, but everyone, and everyone not Windy Hill, all other clubs, are still on it. You can see it in the subcutaneous tissue, they all run like a gazelle with hollow (no cheeks) cheeks. They run like Isaac Smith and the GWS players with no cheeks, no subcutaneous tissue, and if you see their bodyweight, they are heavier for their height, to the West Coast and Hawthorn players when roids first entered the league en masse. They are about as heavy for their height, and NRL players in the 80s, but run like Isaac Smith, both in 40yard time, and endurance, and they have no cheeks, but bigger foreheads and jaws. its that damn lipotropin and other gear. And why does Hird lose his house and Dank become a pariah? #concerntroll. #61_99 #succour_moms

and it wont just be lipotropin (AOD9604), it will be the gamut of other gear alliterationz. #JohnVonNuemann #GameTheory. sociology and gametheory. there is ur aperture folks. it is like a entry barrier, that is less a barrier, and more one of those wristbands u get at music festivals, that is ur press[sic]pass 2 take the drugz

medusala Contra Mundum jenny61_99

Last edited:
Carnadine, i know of this in cycling, aka GW1516. I am not aware of Ligandrol. I will google it now.

but GW is an endurance product innit? helps with weightloss and stamina(O2 in blood). Or, increases ur crit, more red cell O2 carrying capacity in blood.

@Randomizer have you read my stuff on Bolt on here. He ran he WR times in Beijing and Germany in 08 and 09AthsWorlds... when he was around 88kg, and 6'4" and a half inch. or about 6'5" less a centimetre.

anyway, he ran his 9.5high, 9.6low, at 88kg. And with the drugs available to the modern homo sapian (2010 era drugs) this is about the limit of the modern animal we know as us, as homo sapian. It was as close to human potential one man could access, in 2010, with the PEDs available. He had the perfect physique, and perfect TypeII muscle fibre(s).

but every 100grams of weight he added between 2008 and 2016 slowed him down. he is now around 94kg give or take a lb(pound). Do the applied physics sums, on how many watts of power, it takes to accelerate a 94kg object, to terminal velocity about 37kmph. It is why a 100metre sprinter has never been tall. One could reply with, oh blackcat you idiot, Carl Lewis was tall. No, my point holds. Rule of thumb, the 100metre sprinters are all around 5'10" to 6'1" cos when you are in the blocks with the legs bent and kinked at the knees to beyond 90degrees, it advantages the shorter sprinter, who takes less watts, less watts pro rata, and ceteris paribus ( SBYM ) to get out of the contortion position. To unfurl, unfold, extend the levers, takes less watts pro rata, to get out of the blocks. Hence, Tim Montgomery, Mo Greene, Yohan Blake, Justin Gatlin, Ben Johnson. short and explosive* starters.

***now they are all explosive starters in the 100metres at the Olympics. heck, even Dean Capabianco, i aint even talking shirvo. everyone. But they are default explosive starters. These world champs and olympic champs were the best explosive starters in the stacked field.

So, even if Usain Bolt does better lifts in the gym with those olympic lifts like deadlift and squat and cleans, this is not a perfect correlation to speed endurance and acceleration to terminal velocity in the 100metres on the track. he was, this is my thesis, he had the optimum start profile at 88kg, and the fastest acceleration to terminal velocity, then the best speed endurance where he can then harness his stride length. Putting on every single extra gram of weight, was not only gonna slow him down by getting out of the blocks with more weight and increased CdA*(wind resistance, aero profile for a larger mass), it was also gonna stretch his(work against this is), stretch his speed endurance.

*CdA. ok, the wind resistance increases exponentially as one goes faster, but we are usually talking a speed like a professional cyclist (50kmph, and a timetrial position/bike). but even tho every gram is gonna be added on a 360degree mass(sic), and the aero profile concerned ruleofthumb merely 2dimensional front on, his CdA profile is still increasing. And in the 100m, the thousandths and tens of thousandths of a second matter. The most marginal marginal marginal elements actually can be measured.

RussellEbertHandball Russ will tell me to stop banging on about this.

anyway, as a 100metre athlete, this is a negative economy, or false economy, an eight year career, if you keep on taking the androgens and PEDs, you will axiomatically put on more red tissue(muscle) than you cannot possibly keep off. You will slingshot past your optimum weight for speed endurance and acceleration to terminal velocity, and explosivity for power-to-weight out of the blocs.

Anyway, so @Randomizer I dont think GW is one of the SARMs a sprinter will use.

ligandrol, just googled it. p'raps.

for cycling weightloss, the pro cyclists always had clenbuterol, testosterone, hgh, cortisone, and they did help. But in the past 5 years, they started to render 10% of their body mass from that veryveryvery lean procyclist weight when they were already clocking 20thousand miles at professional road cyclist speeds. They cannot go caloric deficit in perpetuity, cos that would mean they are going "hunger flat", or "bonking" on either races, or training rides, where they are trying to increase their SustainableThresholdPower STP.

so, how did they do it? two drugs/SARMs/peptides in particular, this GW101516 you speak of(cardarine), and AICAR, plus lipotropin... and guess what lipotropin is, it is Dank's AOD. AOD9604. a frag, fragment on/of hgh that renders both red and white tissue. fat and muscle that is dormant.

plus, riders on Team Sky, they stopped eating, and took their calories in liquid form deposited in a rectal "feeding/nutrition tube". I kid you not. Now, I may be using my source as some defer to authority chinese whisper thing. but the cycling blogger, "The Race Radio" is this source. But it is so damn funny and absurd, that i need to engage in the Sino whispers.

And all the AFL players are on the lipotropin still. (still?) I say "still" with a question mark, cos this ruined Albert's career, Dank became a pariah, but everyone, and everyone not Windy Hill, all other clubs, are still on it. You can see it in the subcutaneous tissue, they all run like a gazelle with hollow (no cheeks) cheeks. They run like Isaac Smith and the GWS players with no cheeks, no subcutaneous tissue, and if you see their bodyweight, they are heavier for their height, to the West Coast and Hawthorn players when roids first entered the league en masse. They are about as heavy for their height, and NRL players in the 80s, but run like Isaac Smith, both in 40yard time, and endurance, and they have no cheeks, but bigger foreheads and jaws. its that damn lipotropin and other gear. And why does Hird lose his house and Dank become a pariah? #concerntroll. #61_99 #succour_moms

and it wont just be lipotropin (AOD9604), it will be the gamut of other gear alliterationz. #JohnVonNuemann #GameTheory. sociology and gametheory. there is ur aperture folks. it is like a entry barrier, that is less a barrier, and more one of those wristbands u get at music festivals, that is ur pass 2 take the drugz

Yeah I can believe it. A lot of the newer drugs have short half lives as well don't they? Would be difficult to detect...

careful with the hookers and blow SBYM unless u are politically connected with Bandar Bush and the sheikhs you could be in for a very long layover alliterationz is that how u spell Bandar Bush anyway

haha...I actually know someone who fell afoul of the authorities in Dubai. He's lucky his dad is loaded and connected, he was in deep s**t.

But nah...had half a brick each (Mrs SBYM and I) to get us through a flight home from London. She didn't want hers, I didn't want to waste it or walk around Dubai airport with it in my pocket. Hence I (apparently) spent the five hour layover happy as McMurphy after the electrodes. I kinda remember we ate something, nothing else. Slept the next 14 hours to Melbourne, then for about 15 a day for the next week.

Strong s**t. My mates love em, not for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I can believe it. A lot of the newer drugs have short half lives as well don't they? Would be difficult to detect...
i think some of the peptides and SARMs are cannot even be tested for (yet), tests in development. The tests are still "IQ tests". you have to be an idjit to test positive. And... there are so many other drugs that can do the same thing as the ones WADA does that sort of/sort of not come under S7 overriding sub-rule/regulation, the media like to call it catch-all. The are about 60, or 70, or 30 "epo(s)" and most dont show up on the MSGCmassspecgaschromatography assay. I know some boffins will correct me... correct away boffins. I am not speaking the literal and factual and science journal scientific peer reviewed truth... i am just giving some rule of thumb, overarching appraisal of the situation. You dont take PEDs to get caught. You take ur PEDs cos you dont wanna bring a knife to a gunfight[sic]. You wanna match your competition for their weapon calibre. <Thucydides aphorism on morality and power and might> or, you just consider getting any advantage fair game. See: Joe Montana.

remember Swannie "too smart cant catch me" tweet?

dane_swan.png

who is that poster who replied to Swannie? forearms Van Petegem. does anyone know?

and it wont just be lipotropin (AOD9604), it will be the gamut of other gear alliterationz. #JohnVonNuemann #GameTheory. sociology and gametheory. there is ur aperture folks. it is like a entry barrier, that is less a barrier, and more one of those wristbands u get at music festivals, that is ur press[sic]pass 2 take the drugz

No idea why you are tagging me re doping. Persians from Laos and Colombia then maybe.

#ihateneedlesandpills

I am not speaking the literal and factual and science journal scientific peer reviewed truth.

Well you had me fooled.

Pretty good especially this bit - Usain Bolt does it because these SARMs drugs are the bomb. Now, if you ask me why cant ben johnson or tim montgomery get on the equivalent program... well, they do. however, they are near the peak potential for a human out of blocks and accelerating to terminal velocity.

The EG women, the eastern bloc and the US ones who competed against them still hold the 100m, 200m, 400m, 800m and 1,500m records, the 100m hurdles was finally broken in July the women who finished 6th at US trials, Harrison - Kelly or something starting with a K, was pissed off not making the team and ran a Diamond League met in July and broke a 1988 record, and the older field events, high jump, long jump, discuss, shot put and heptathlon still come from that 1980's early 1990's period.

The big thing with those 1980's and early 1990's records and period in general is the women were taking steroids to get them closer to male levels. There is a massive gap in natural testosterone levels between men and women. That's why heavy steroid used worked for white women sprinters, eastern bloc in particular but don't do much for white men when the black men have them as well.
Koch innit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back