Things more stable than Richmond supporters right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nj4SHbL.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bitterness does strange things to people ... cant expect you guys to just let go of the last 40 years overnight
Winning games that don't matter really does matter deeply to some people.
I can understand it with you, a supporter of the smallest club in the comp, obsessed with the biggest.

Would you say Chris Scott is the Adrian Dodoro of coaches?

You poor Geelong and Collingwood supporters really don't have much self awareness. I suppose it's well beyond your intellectual capacity.
Although, as your oft posted predictions of Richmond's decline backfire so reliably, even I would've thought even you lot'd eventually learn.

You poor Geelong and Collingwood supporters really don't have much self awareness. I suppose it's well beyond your intellectual capacity.
Although, as your oft posted predictions of Richmond's decline backfire so reliably, even I would've thought even you lot'd eventually learn.
Thank you for responding. In these times of great worry, fear and stress, take comfort in knowing that your football concerns will all be over in a weeks time.
You could then practice some mindfulness techniques in readiness for next season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back