MMA-Other Things that Bug you about MMA

Remove this Banner Ad

Ill Start with P4P ratings is there a more stupider way to have a ranking system. I mean I guess it works out if you go on accomplishment but in what world would a Connor get into the P4P rankings they just frustrate me.

1 Jose Aldo

2 Chris Weidman

3 Demetrious Johnson

4 Ronda Rousey

5 TJ Dillashaw

6 Fabricio Werdum

7 Robbie Lawler

8 Rafael dos Anjos

9 Cain Velasquez

10 Daniel Cormier

11 Anthony Pettis

12 Anderson Silva

13 Conor McGregor

14 Frankie Edgar

15 Johny Hendricks
*NR

Silva at ten WTF, Frankie and Big Rig WTF, im telling you if someone on short notice takes a HWtitle fight and they are unranked and gets a ko somehow not s**t they will be on this list the next morning .

You bringing up P4P rankings reminded me of this. They haven't done it much of late, but the UFC for a while were acting like every champion was the P4P best fighter. Demetrious Johnson had a fight coming up and they didn't know how to sell him, so he's the best P4P fighter. Barao had a fight coming up and he was suddenly the best P4P fighter.

On the weekend the UFC brought up how people were saying Barao was the P4P best in the world before he lost to Dillashaw. Who was saying this? Nobody of note besides the UFC. There was no logical way you'd have Barao ahead of his own teammate, Jose Aldo, when they were saying this.

Adds during the production and if the prelims are full of ko's, they just go to DC and Rashed at the desk for 40 mins. Just let the show run.

This is really starting to Bug me is main MMA websites pulling stories from other podcast mainly the Joe Rogan experience and every time Schub opens his mouth. its getting really ridiculous everytime i see this crap on my news feed. started off being crap like BJ Penn dot com which is a terrible MMA Site but now you see Junkie and MMA Fighting getting hooked up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back