Society & Culture Things That Gross You Out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MWPP

Magical Eagle
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Scorchers, Black Caps
Honestly I really struggle with vomit and formaldehyde - I clearly picked the wrong profession and degree :/

mattyb2607

Shoot straight, you bastards.
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NY Yankees, Glenelg, Adelaide Bite
The word "moist"

Not really.. but i know other people hate it.

peternorth

my sister in law hates that word, i always try to find a way to drop it in the conversation, i usually get the a couple evil eyes, but its worth it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Off The Couch

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I've told them, dont tell me something that annoys you, guaranteed i'm going to annoy the shit out of you with it
I’ve got two brothers who are the same. They know even talking about something smelling awful starts me dry retching so I make damn sure that I don’t comment on smells when they are around

GreyCrow

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Redskins , White Sox
I’ve got two brothers who are the same. They know even talking about something smelling awful starts me dry retching so I make damn sure that I don’t comment on smells when they are around
You mean like the smell of maggots in rotten meat that have been locked in an esky and forgotten about?

My mate copped that on Thursday

Deliverance

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Rare and alive. Sensation of movement in the mouth is irresistible
During uni, I worked in a cafe. Saw what i thought was a dead mouse under a shelf one morning. Gross, I thought. Then it squirmed. Eww, even grosser. But it never moved away and was still squirming. Upon closer inspection, it was full of maggots creating the squirming effect. :sick::sick:

Top Bottom