Society & Culture Things That Gross You Out

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats an oldie (but a goodie) from 4chan years ago.

GkAHM.png

The word "moist"

Not really.. but i know other people hate it.

peternorth

my sister in law hates that word, i always try to find a way to drop it in the conversation, i usually get the a couple evil eyes, but its worth it

I've told them, dont tell me something that annoys you, guaranteed i'm going to annoy the s**t out of you with it

I’ve got two brothers who are the same. They know even talking about something smelling awful starts me dry retching so I make damn sure that I don’t comment on smells when they are around

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve got two brothers who are the same. They know even talking about something smelling awful starts me dry retching so I make damn sure that I don’t comment on smells when they are around
You mean like the smell of maggots in rotten meat that have been locked in an esky and forgotten about?

My mate copped that on Thursday

Rare and alive. Sensation of movement in the mouth is irresistible
During uni, I worked in a cafe. Saw what i thought was a dead mouse under a shelf one morning. Gross, I thought. Then it squirmed. Eww, even grosser. But it never moved away and was still squirming. Upon closer inspection, it was full of maggots creating the squirming effect. :sick::sick:

Cleaning my hair out of the shower drain vom vom vom
Yeah I'm the one who does that in our house, it's worse when you move into a place and have to clean some strangers hair out.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back