Things That Make Toxic, Gingy and Jisk Angry Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I see you removed your troll thread now that Gingy is gone.

Tisk Tisk, you pushed too far.
That wasn't a troll thread, under anyone's definition, it was light hearted banter. I only asked where he was. If that's a troll, then half this board would currently be banned and half the threads gone.

And it's not remove, it's been moved/merged in to here, in accordance with his request. I posted the thread on Monday night and actually didn't log on to BF again until Tuesday night, so I missed the epic melt until after he'd already cancelled his account.

That wasn't a troll thread, under anyone's definition, it was light hearted banter. I only asked where he was. If that's a troll, then half this board would currently be banned and half the threads gone.

And it's not remove, it's been moved/merged in to here, in accordance with his request. I posted the thread on Monday night and actually didn't log on to BF again until Tuesday night, so I missed the epic melt until after he'd already cancelled his account.

C'mon Jiska, we all know the purpose of that thread was to get a reaction. And it was achieved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair the thread was not consistent with the majority of threads in the board.
Agreed, started with the Asho troll thread last year but never thought Kru would go down to a similar thread?

Yet here we are in a 100% troll thread that KP the campaigner started to troll Jiska @Gingy and myself

Yet Jiska had no problems with it
Yet Toxic had no problems with it
And
Wait for it...

Drum roll please

GINGY / KRUJAN had no problems with it

Go figure

Yet here we are in a 100% troll thread that KP the campaigner started to troll Jiska @Gingy and myself

And
Wait for it...

Drum roll please

Go figure
I can't make any sense of it, dog eat dog world.
Great board so will not stop me from getting great advice from some really clever people and some Cuny Funts
along the way.

Think Gingy had a problem with having a thread started just to troll him. The Cripps thread is banter but the personal thread asking where he was after a loss in an important league was a step too far. He is being beaten by his partner FFS. I too am being beaten by my partner but my partner/wife has NFI so I want to kill myself more than I want to delete my account because It's completely ****ed that she is beating me. Other than the fact I get brownies and pickletes when I lose. :D

Gingy is reading this. He can't help himself. Imagine Carlton making the 8 next year and no-one here to tell us how good SPCripps SPGibbs SPMurphy SPWeitering SPDaisy SPBolton is. It's a ******* travesty of justice.

Imagine Carlton making the 8 next year and no-one here to tell us how good SPCripps SPGibbs SPMurphy SPWeitering SPDaisy SPBolton is. It's a ******* travesty of justice.
We've got TheOz in and around, sideways, up, down and all over.

And
Wait for it...

Drum roll please

Go figure

I blame Gingy's disappearance on SPCripps not actually being very SP.

Looks like I will have to pick up the Gingy mantle now and trade in SP Cripps in order to get him up to a 120 average from here to the end of the season! :drunk: :rainbow:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back