Things That Make You Cringe.

Remove this Banner Ad

helga_model_2016-03-13_00-17-24.jpg

Can you post another pic, I can only see a jumper and some hands and a face.

Ugh.

Was in the city with a few friends, and then came a friend of a friend, who I had met before.

Now, I'm not really great at the kiss on the cheek, hug or even handshake. I prefer just a verbal greeting and NOT having to guess what to do like we're playing some sort of greetings version of "rock paper scissors".

Anyway, it was awkward as hell, because she was obviously friendly with everyone else, gave them a kiss or a hug. Me, not having seen her in like 1-2 years, decided to stand my ground and just say "hey". Well, then I see her leaning in, so I just assume okay let's hug it out.

Now, she's like a head taller than me, maybe more. So when I've gone in for the hug, and she's actually gone in for a kiss on the cheek what ends up happening is that I headbutted her face.

Cringing ensues. Even 7 hours later.
Just remembered this. Still makes you cringe freshie?:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blokes trying to pick-up the chick serving behind the counter, with a full line of patrons waiting behind them & making a total ass-hat out of themselves....The very definition of desperate.

I cringe when dudes interpret common courtesy as a girl being into them.

'That will be $20. Thanks, have a nice day'

'You see that? I'm totally in there...'

Ugh.

"Hence why" - bit of a story with this one. I hear/read it all the time and it never really registers with me
But I used it the other day and my gf (who's as much of a grammar Nazi as myself) pulled me up on it. I never realised it was superfluous.

Now every time I hear it, I wince.

Same with would of/could of... yes people actually SAY them that way. I can handle the writing them that way because sadly a lot of people are uneducated but actually saying them - :rolleyes:

Ugh.
She touched me, did you see that the Raisins girl touched me!!

Blokes trying to pick-up the chick serving behind the counter, with a full line of patrons waiting behind them & making a total ass-hat out of themselves....The very definition of desperate.

Ugh.

that's pretty cringey. reckon people are becoming more brazen with the internet. its easy to follow people online and tell them what they want to hear (you're hot as!)

that's pretty cringey. reckon people are becoming more brazen with the internet. its easy to follow people online and tell them what they want to hear (you're hot as!)

Probably the ideal way to go about getting an intervention order & losing the last of whatever dignity the perp had left.

Ugh.

Looked dead in the face, asked "Cash or Credit?"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back