Things That Make You Cringe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why? I can barely bring myself to enter a gym so there's zero chance I'll ever enter a weightlifting forum.
It tends to be one of the topics that sets people off, you get a lot of arguments about terminology, technique, bro science etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It tends to be one of the topics that sets people off, you get a lot of arguments about terminology, technique, bro science etc
Ahh, I get ya. Some people are really funny about that stuff (eating, protein, technique etc). I have a couple of mates that are gym guys and if I ever have any questions I ask them. I bought a book sometime ago when I lived in a tiny apartment that was all exercises using body weight, still to this day something I get great benefit out of over using 10 different machines etc.

I also am easily distracted so if I was a gym guy I am sure I'd spend half the time perving out the corner of my eye instead of working out.

I also am easily distracted so if I was a gym guy I am sure I'd spend half the time perving out the corner of my eye instead of working out.

Mate we've all been there and done that. I still remember to this day, a body combat class was directly behind, well one of the most perfect behinds I've ever seen in my life. ;)

Ahh, I get ya. Some people are really funny about that stuff (eating, protein, technique etc). I have a couple of mates that are gym guys and if I ever have any questions I ask them. I bought a book sometime ago when I lived in a tiny apartment that was all exercises using body weight, still to this day something I get great benefit out of over using 10 different machines etc.

There was a girl who used to come to the same classes as me and used to often end up using the skipping rope probably 2 metres in front of me. She looked like this and used to wear crop tops exclusively.

Allison-Stokke-01.jpg

Mate we've all been there and done that. I still remember to this day, a body combat class was directly behind, well one of the most perfect behinds I've ever seen in my life. ;)
You girls don't have to try and hide an erection though, so you've got that going for you.

There was a girl who used to come to the same classes as me and used to often end up using the skipping rope probably 2 metres in front of me. She looked like this and used to wear crop tops exclusively.

Allison-Stokke-01.jpg
allison stokke!!

I'd kill my parents just to lick the pole she is holding.
Seems a waste unless this is like the no vote excuses people are coming up with and you were planning on killing them anyway

You girls don't have to try and hide an erection though, so you've got that going for you.

That is true. Oh yeah I remember "black bikini" as well at the pool one day. Me and my then bf had to do a lot to stop gawking/perving. 9/10, smoking. The life guard tried chatting her up too, she wasnt having none of it :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back