Things That Make You Cringe.

Remove this Banner Ad

The guy on my Facebook feed that considers himself an actor and posts self help mantras almost daily. He also films himself doing these character voices that are just the worst.

Yep.
That's definitely cringeworthy.

He sounds like his whole life exists around this character.

Pass.

Yep.
That's definitely cringeworthy.

He sounds like his whole life exists around this character.

Pass.
Not quite - he asks people to suggest celebrities he can impersonate because 2018 is 'all about characterisation'.

But yes, pass. One of those slow-mo train wrecks that I can't bring myself to look away from.

The guy on my Facebook feed that considers himself an actor and posts self help mantras almost daily. He also films himself doing these character voices that are just the worst.

gym females who attend the gym i do, who are on isntagram. they post daily updates about being positive, blah blah, love yourself etc. same ones who also post makeup less photos because YOU are beautiful, be true to yourself. Its about whats inside the counts.

nek minnut posts selfie promoting makeup, clothes.

The evolution of celebrations in tennis. in contemporary times, the victor collapses to the ground stopping on a dime, looks up, around. slowly gets up.

This is where I'd love to be a grand slam winning player, a single little fistpump would do me. The money would be handy too.

afl-memes-faces.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

High time for a cyber-intervention.....I'm surprised they're not a 'thing' as yet TBH.

The dude with the hat is Sam Simmons. He's a comedian that is on shows in the UK and is now based in LA.

He's basically Jim Jefferies except not funny at all.
Still drawing a complete blank

Wet, clammy handshakes.

People clipping their fingernails.

Blokes getting around shirtless in public.

Those cursive script tattoos of a corny piece of text that the wearer considers to be their life's mantra.

Kids on 'talent' shows. ('Talent' shows in general really.

Something about that Little big shot show just doesn't sit right with me at all.

Something about that Little big shot show just doesn't sit right with me at all.
Yeah I agree (and I liked other kids’ shows such as Masterchef Junior and the Great Australian Spelling Bee)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back