Things That Make You Cringe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GG.exe

Killer on the Road ™
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Ravens-Raiders-Dolphins-Iron
There are so many horrific Star Wars fan videos on youtube. Truly depressing. The human race. Insanity. Huge cries for help heard across the galaxy. It makes me feel genuinely sick inside watching these. Even abandoning being a fan of SW can't wash off the horror witnessed here. Makes me just want to not wake up next time I go to sleep.

Here's a sample of some I've seen recently....

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
There are so many horrific Star Wars fan videos on youtube. Truly depressing. The human race. Insanity. Huge cries for help heard across the galaxy. It makes me feel genuinely sick inside watching these. Even abandoning being a fan of SW can't wash off the horror witnessed here. Makes me just want to not wake up next time I go to sleep.

Here's a sample of some I've seen recently....

There's far better & more informative & productive things to be watching on youtube GG, other than no-life losers, lost in some kitschy fetish simulacra.

GG.exe

Killer on the Road ™
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
There's far better & more informative & productive things to be watching on youtube GG, other than no-life losers, lost in some kitschy fetish simulacra.
I know. Just showing a peephole into the decrepit insane realm, of what makes me not just cringe, but want to flee planet earth on a spaceship.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
I know. Just showing a peephole into the decrepit insane realm, of what makes me not just cringe, but want to flee planet earth on a spaceship.
Seems like your choice of what to watch is rather more conditioned by your need to reinforce these feelings.....Try some gospel music or some deep-soul blues man.....They're both good for the soul.

GG.exe

Killer on the Road ™
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Seems like your choice of what to watch is rather more conditioned by your need to reinforce these feelings.....Try some gospel music or some deep-soul blues man.....They're both good for the soul.
I'm a step ahead of you.....been listening to ZZ Top and Billy Gibbons latest solo album all weekend. All deep soul blues. But you know me. I'm terribly internally scarred by humans and earth, that all that soothing soul blues and smooth liquor only ends up a thin veneer.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
I'm a step ahead of you.....been listening to ZZ Top and Billy Gibbons latest solo album all weekend. All deep soul blues. But you know me. I'm terribly internally scarred by humans and earth, that all that soothing soul blues and smooth liquor only ends up a thin veneer.
This one always helps me GG:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cuzz09

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
I didnt immediately get a joke about "what was the first thing cinderalla said when she got to the ball" at work and people were looking at me like i was from another planet.

Sorry if my mind first thought of what happened in the fairytale rather than thinking about Cinderalla giving someone a blow job and choking on a big one.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

GG.exe

Killer on the Road ™
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Most senior Catholic charged with child sex abuse convicted

6 mins ago
MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) — The most senior Catholic cleric ever charged with child sex abuse has been convicted in Australia of molesting two choirboys moments after celebrating Mass.
Cardinal George Pell is Pope Francis' top financial adviser and the Vatican's economy minister. He bowed his head as a jury delivered unanimous verdicts in the Victoria state County Court on Dec. 11 after more than two days of deliberation.
The court had until Tuesday forbidden publication of any details about the trial.
The 77-year-old faces a potential maximum 50-year prison term after a sentencing hearing which begins on Wednesday. He has foreshadowed an appeal.

The jury convicted Pell of abusing two 13-year-old boys whom he had caught swigging sacramental wine in a rear room of Melbourne's St. Patrick's Cathedral in 1996 when he was archbishop.

Gralin

Super Moderator
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills
Admin #1,618

6 mins ago
MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) — The most senior Catholic cleric ever charged with child sex abuse has been convicted in Australia of molesting two choirboys moments after celebrating Mass.
Cardinal George Pell is Pope Francis' top financial adviser and the Vatican's economy minister. He bowed his head as a jury delivered unanimous verdicts in the Victoria state County Court on Dec. 11 after more than two days of deliberation.
The court had until Tuesday forbidden publication of any details about the trial.
The 77-year-old faces a potential maximum 50-year prison term after a sentencing hearing which begins on Wednesday. He has foreshadowed an appeal.

The jury convicted Pell of abusing two 13-year-old boys whom he had caught swigging sacramental wine in a rear room of Melbourne's St. Patrick's Cathedral in 1996 when he was archbishop.
Why is this in the things that make you cringe thread? Is it what he did?

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams

6 mins ago

Not surprising he went to the VaTICaN city really.... Where one can fiddle with 13 year old boys to one's heart's content.

Top Bottom