Things That Make You Cringe.

Sep 21, 2004
Adel - SA - Aust - Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
Yeah I dont really care just find it annoying that as soon as the media or social media paint a person in a certain light there is no chance for any comeback.

Even if soneone is 100% not guilty they still get looked at in a weird way.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sep 21, 2004
Adel - SA - Aust - Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
I reckon it depends on what you do. Ben Cousins is still a good guy who made poor choices in some sections of the media, you don't get that benefit of the doubt if you touch kids.
Yeah he didnt hurt anyone except himself really and his family are more embarrassed id say

Sep 28, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Reading FC
I always felt MJ had a mental illness where he never mentally grew up. So the interactions he had with children felt innocent to him. Doesn't excuse it if something has happened but I'm not sure if he was intentionally preying on children.

Sep 15, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah I dont really care just find it annoying that as soon as the media or social media paint a person in a certain light there is no chance for any comeback.

Even if soneone is 100% not guilty they still get looked at in a weird way.

This isn’t someone casting shade on Twitter, it’s a well researched documentary that would have been legalled to within an inch of its life.

Feb 10, 2011
Weitering
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayern München
just saw a video on facebook of a gigantic 'burger' which consisted of 2 beef patties roughly the size of a family pizza + shitload of cheese and eggs and sauce. It was just a huge mess on a plate and clearly one of those 'challenge' burgers that burger joints feel the need to have these days.

that sort of stuff makes me cringe. that sort of excess, gluttony, and wasteage of food.

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Michael Jackson is one of the all-time great weirdos and this ironically helped him get away with the child sexual stuff. The plastic surgery meant him being really eccentric was baked into the public consciousness.

Back