Society & Culture Things that Make You Feel Old

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You going to go?
Haven't decided, probably not though. I went to my 25th and it was the first I'd seen a lot of people in that time and with a few exceptions I discovered people who I found uninteresting in high school were still uninteresting 25 years later. Unlike most of my contemporaries though, I can still wear a 30" waist.

Haven't decided, probably not though. I went to my 25th and it was the first I'd seen a lot of people in that time and with a few exceptions I discovered people who I found uninteresting in high school were still uninteresting 25 years later. Unlike most of my contemporaries though, I can still wear a 30" waist.
Ive never been to a reunion but I am still friends with my friends from school dont really need to see the others

My 20 year high school reunion will be next year, should there be one. Not really phased about it one way or another.

Can't wear 30 inch pants but then I couldn't when I was 17 either. But 32 then and 32 now so that's a win. Didn't hate anyone then and have no motivation to go back and rub life after high school success into anyone's face etc. I'm still connected to a whole heap of people via Facebook that I never talk to so it's not like I'd be catching up with good friends I had completely forgotten about either.

Someone tagged me on a HS reunion FB thingy last year. Quick look and it was a bunch of the "popular" girls arguing about the date. That was enough for me.

Haven't logged into Facebook since.

Definitely not looking forward to being 40 and dealing with 21 year olds at work.

40 in a few years, but work with a cross section of ages 17-19-20-40.... some of the conversations though have been pretty funny. Even if it's poking fun at my expense (as in trying to tell the 17-19 year olds what video shops were, various movies they've never heard of and what a Time Zone was :p).

Never been to one of my own high school reunions but me and a few mates gatecrashed another high school's reunion several years ago, it was being held in a function room above the pub we were drinking at and we managed to slip in there unnoticed.

We were there for a good hour or two drinking the free drinks at the bar and pretending to remember people there, we even got in a group photo they took but eventually the organisers wised up to us and turfed us out, was good fun while it lasted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back