Society & Culture Things that Make You Feel Old

Remove this Banner Ad

They gave her a look for Stiflers mum, this was her a year earlier in a night at the Roxbury

View attachment 1342608

She wasn't an old 38 and you're other examples are more about the unrealistic standards Hollywood creates
Presumably they didn't want to give an older woman an actual job in Hollywood, so they dowdied up someone in their 30s.

Presumably they didn't want to give an older woman an actual job in Hollywood, so they dowdied up someone in their 30s.
Quite likely, also could have been her idea

Was definetly a particular look which she's kind of run with in a lot since

They gave her a look for Stiflers mum, this was her a year earlier in a night at the Roxbury

View attachment 1342608

She wasn't an old 38 and you're other examples are more about the unrealistic standards Hollywood creates
I can’t decide if it feels weirder that THAT is stiflers mom or that A night at the Roxbury came out a year before American pie. I would have guessed 5-7 years earlier.

My shiny new "20 Years on Big Footy" badge.

Think I tore my arse muscle doing sprints. Never done a proper soft tissue in all my years of sport. Give it a day before I declare it as such.

Think I tore my arse muscle doing sprints. Never done a proper soft tissue in all my years of sport. Give it a day before I declare it as such.
I pulled my butt muscle once and it was both literally and metaphorically a pain in the arse. If you've torn it my deepest sympathy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This picture is kind of making me feel old!

35fb05c2688114a32d3e789352a22df5.jpg

I just read of the existence of the Meldrew Point which as 19537 days (53 and a quarter), the same age as Victor Meldrew was in the first episode of One Foot in the Grave in 1990.

that was a great tv show, my wife tells me i sound like him sometimes

I just read of the existence of the Meldrew Point which as 19537 days (53 and a quarter), the same age as Victor Meldrew was in the first episode of One Foot in the Grave in 1990.
Is that the age of the actor or the character? I recall Richard Wilson was much younger in real life than Victor Meldrew was portrayed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back