Society & Culture Things that Make You Feel Old

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a current version for Perth. I like looking at street directories.

Bought one for Darwin in 2016.

Listening to the hip hop playlist in the song contest.

The great tragedy of growing old as a man is that the urge to bang 22 year old girls never ever goes away, in fact as you leave the acceptable age bracket to hit on them, the urge only grows with the inaccessibility. Unless you're rich, famous, or unrealistically handsome and charming (generally takes a combination of at least two of these) then 22 year old women will look at you like you've just climbed out of a grave, even if you're only 34 or something.

The great tragedy of growing old as a man is that the urge to bang 22 year old girls never ever goes away, in fact as you leave the acceptable age bracket to hit on them, the urge only grows with the inaccessibility. Unless you're rich, famous, or unrealistically handsome and charming (generally takes a combination of at least two of these) then 22 year old women will look at you like you've just climbed out of a grave, even if you're only 34 or something.
The inverse of this is when you are 22, you tend to have this narrowly defined idea of what is attractive, usually within a couple of years either side. As you get older and with more experience, your horizons broaden. Doesn't mean you can act on them, of course.

But I've found that older women get hotter as you age, when I was 21 anyone over 25 seemed old and I generally had no interest in women that age as my focus was pretty much on 18-20 year olds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A long gone time when the entire world was not being spied on by the rest of the world and an honest opinion, however right or wrong, could be judged with a hand shake, debate, disagreement or simply ignoring without baying crowds calling for a crucifixion.

Last edited:
I mean not a MILF by strict definition but MILF aged if that makes sense. Basically Im in my late 30s and some younger hotter birds are, um, not young. I may have overexplained this.
you class early 30s milf age? i mean in pr0n sure but in the real world?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back