Society & Culture Things that Make You Feel Old

(Log in to remove this ad.)

norway blue

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Know what you mean. Oils debut album was up there with the best . Pumping fast songs / or slow and intense. Impeccable playing from all the band with total song writing nouse . Not to mention the frontman , lyrics and impassioned delivery.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

GreyCrow

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Redskins , White Sox
Correct. I came here a week before my 23rd birthday. I taught Year 9 for the last term of 1975. Them people be old now! :D

Also, a girl I taught back then used to post on the Bulldogs board back around 2002. She'd have a few stories to tell...

Chicago1

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
I arrived here after the Class of '74 started but I did watch repeats of episodes. It only lasted two years from what I read.

Number 96 was must see TV back in !975. I was addicted to it. I also used to listen to the American Top 40 with Casey Kasem on radio on 3DB, it might have been, back in the 70s, especially if I was homesick. Good times.

emuboy

Club Legend
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
South Fremantle, Sturt
Thread starter #1,734
The young members of late 1990s - early 2000s girl groups (Spice Girls, All Saints, Atomic Kitten etc.), boy bands (5ive, Backstreet Boys, Hanson etc.) and mixed gender groups (S-Club 7, Steps etc.) are now all middle-aged.

ioppolo

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
The young members of late 1990s - early 2000s girl groups (Spice Girls, All Saints, Atomic Kitten etc.), boy bands (5ive, Backstreet Boys, Hanson etc.) and mixed gender groups (S-Club 7, Steps etc.) are now all middle-aged.
Nikki Webster is another blast from the past

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom