emuboy

Club Legend
Dec 17, 2006
The Southern Hemisphere
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
South Fremantle, Sturt
Candace Cameron Bure - DJ Tanner from Full House - has two adult children, and another aged 17.

When I first heard the Prince song 'Party Like It's 1999' in the mid 1980s this year seemed so far into the future that it felt like we would never reach it. Now, the year 1999 is 20 years in the past and Prince has been dead for a number of years.

The year 1994 is halfway between the year of the moon landings (1969) and the present day.

Gough

Sep 29, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Candace Cameron Bure - DJ Tanner from Full House - has two adult children, and another aged 17.

When I first heard the Prince song 'Party Like It's 1999' in the mid 1980s this year seemed so far into the future that it felt like we would never reach it. Now, the year 1999 is 20 years in the past and Prince has been dead for a number of years.

The year 1994 is halfway between the year of the moon landings (1969) and the present day.
People spoke of "the year 2000" which always made it sound far grander than it actually was.

edgie

Hall of Famer
Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Stuff you take for colonoscopy is the worst thing I've ever had to do and life hasn't always been easy. On the toilet for about 16 hours straight. In the last few hours I was actually pooing my stomach acid and lining according to the nurse doing my pre-op and it was burning worse than any hot meal leaving the body.

She said I might have been over prescribed the dosage required leading to a bit of an extreme effect. No s**t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roobs321

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 28, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal Sydney Swans GWS CBR United
I remember watching West Coast win at the SCG. Those late behinds from Lockett, and some neat Peter Matera goals.

Top Bottom