Society & Culture Things that Make You Feel Old

Remove this Banner Ad

Correct. I came here a week before my 23rd birthday. I taught Year 9 for the last term of 1975. Them people be old now! :D

Also, a girl I taught back then used to post on the Bulldogs board back around 2002. She'd have a few stories to tell...

I arrived here after the Class of '74 started but I did watch repeats of episodes. It only lasted two years from what I read.

Number 96 was must see TV back in !975. I was addicted to it. I also used to listen to the American Top 40 with Casey Kasem on radio on 3DB, it might have been, back in the 70s, especially if I was homesick. Good times.

February 13th, 1917:
Mata Hari is arrested in Paris for spying
Nearer to your birth date than today!

The young members of late 1990s - early 2000s girl groups (Spice Girls, All Saints, Atomic Kitten etc.), boy bands (5ive, Backstreet Boys, Hanson etc.) and mixed gender groups (S-Club 7, Steps etc.) are now all middle-aged.

The young members of late 1990s - early 2000s girl groups (Spice Girls, All Saints, Atomic Kitten etc.), boy bands (5ive, Backstreet Boys, Hanson etc.) and mixed gender groups (S-Club 7, Steps etc.) are now all middle-aged.
Nikki Webster is another blast from the past

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Statue of Liberty is dedicated as a gift to the United States from the people of France. Nearer to your birth date than today!

Merry Effin Christmas, I'm old!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back