Society & Culture Things that Make You Feel Old

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m feel done with corporate life. I recently finished a contract and am honestly loving being a stay at home Dad these past few weeks. Doing reading in the morning and tagging along to field trips has been great. Even my wife is about to land a job closer to home because just wasting time commuting and doing something unenjoyable seems a waste.

She’s happy with her move. Unfortunately, a single income for years and years is not really feasible. So in a bit of a mid-life crisis. Ideally I’d love our own business but property is so expensive. Thinking just a similar field but close to home. Not sure if the right thread but just venting.
I’m about to give this a go; six months at home, looking after the kids, relaxing, probably watching too much...

Netflix.

Oh. Well.... I'll have a beer for you. ;)
Thanks man. I’m somewhat shitting bricks to be honest about the whole thing, what may be found and implications going forward. But has to be done and cant bury head in the sand.

Thanks man. I’m somewhat ****ting bricks to be honest about the whole thing, what may be found and implications going forward. But has to be done and cant bury head in the sand.
It's ok. It's not comfortable but you will get over it.

In the last couple of months I've had a doctor stick his finger in the backend, I've also had to give a semen sample, also had a camera put in my penis... These are things we Men find uncomfortable but are necessary for health.. We're not used to be prodded and probed, but we may live longer if we do these uncomfortable things.

I had all that and scans... Results were perfect health, so I went and got drunk. Every. night.

s**t your bricks, but its best to know now.

had one recently. the stuff you take to clear you out is ghastly.
Genuinely the worst thing I’ve ever tasted. Worst bit about the whole process was the clearing out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is it salty? sweet? dirty and gritty?
whats the deal?

And oily.

All at once.

Nasty nasty nasty.

Just had my 12 month post-surgery fun. Asked if I get a price reduction as there is now only half a colon to look at.
(All clear)

Have my first colonoscopy booked for two weeks time

I've had a couple of them. The actual procedure is fine but the stuff you have to drink the day before can GTFO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back