Social Science Things that please me - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Thai isn't expensive at all. You can feed two people for about $35.

The average price of the main dishes we had last night were between $23-$25 and this was just a local Thai restaurant in the burbs

Then again - it's Perth

So instead of me paying foxtel 380 bucks to run the cabling for my connection they have told me to get a quote from an electrician and they will pay for it. I got that quote, 900 bucks. Suck a dick foxtel.

My internet also got fixed today :thumbsu:

I am a campaigner so everything pleases me. The intersection out the front of my house was built in 1860 and has a massive ditch. People that don't know the street tear across to avoid traffic, and then fall bumper bar first into this thing causing a massive scraping noise and a look of distress and confusion.

I like to sit out the front with my pilsner and pipe, and wait for the day a Volvo collides with a Cayenne and the Volvo is sent flying arse first into the ditch of death.

So instead of me paying foxtel 380 bucks to run the cabling for my connection they have told me to get a quote from an electrician and they will pay for it. I got that quote, 900 bucks. Suck a dick foxtel.

My internet also got fixed today :thumbsu:
I would sincerely hope you got it in writing that they will pay for it.

I would sincerely hope you got it in writing that they will pay for it.
Of course, and even confirmed again before I accepted the quote.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back