Social Science Things that please me - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness it is just a one off, I just wanted to 1) see what their reactions would be and 2) how much money the machine would hold.
One time I had quite a few coins in my wallet and tried using them up (not as many as you). The machine got over full and it took about 5 minutes to fix. It spat my coins back and I was told not to use coins as it was full

I can't work out whether Xtreme is completely full of s**t and doesn't get up to these shenanigans or whether he is some sort of alien life form come down to earth to study us, and he does it by doing strange things in public like wearing full Barcelona kit and holding up the cash only self serve checkouts

either that or he is in fight club and his homework was to start a fight with someone and lose

In all seriousness it is just a one off, I just wanted to 1) see what their reactions would be and 2) how much money the machine would hold.
God you would be insufferable to be around
I can't work out whether Xtreme is completely full of s**t and doesn't get up to these shenanigans or whether he is some sort of alien life form come down to earth to study us, and he does it by doing strange things in public like wearing full Barcelona kit and holding up the cash only self serve checkouts

either that or he is in fight club and his homework was to start a fight with someone and lose

Hawthorn supporters mauling each other. Biters attacking other biters. Is this what it's like... when doves cry?

100% serious, I'll film it next time :D

sounds like we need Impunity! & co. on the case

Not sure why being an inconsiderate arsehole pleases someone. You've legitimately gone out of your way to make other people's lives a pain in the ass.

You're not a nice person at the end of the day.

Just giving people a taste of their own medicine.

Why do you have so many $2 coins? Please tell me you're busking in your Barca kit with your tiny speakers.

That's what happens when you build up change over a period of time and don't bother to recirculate it, via always using notes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just giving people a taste of their own medicine.
so have you been stalking the people you held up in the queue, like one of those serial killers on tv who punishes people the cops don't know about?

so have you been stalking the people you held up in the queue, like one of those serial killers on tv who punishes people the cops don't know about?

Not the same exact people, but people with the same rude characteristics.

I also knew who the self serve person was and can't stand her :p

You've been caught in a lie now

What's your first world problem

LOL I've done a combination what I wrote in that thread a handful of times. Getting change back and not spending it again is the root cause of why I have too many $2 coins (and loose change in general). When I had that problem years ago (early 2000's) predating coin counting machines I built up thousands of dollars due to not spending it.

How can you use this as a justification? What have the people you held up done to you personally?

Pretty easily actually, I'm technically not doing anyone any harm aside from wasting "valuable time" so it's not like I'm shirt fronting them Tony Abbott style.

I sleep very well at night too!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back