Social Science Things that please me - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
at night my bed gets a little cold. i found by placing a towel on the bed, and lying on the towel, i and immediate surroundings became warmer exponentially
I find being a fat bastard also helps

Am I the only person in the world that flat out hates white chocolate?

Probably. It's not that offensive so I'm not sure why it would generate hatred. Usually that's reserved for strong flavors like anchovies or something. I would always chose dark or milk chocolate over it though.
I only like milk chocolate. It's not offensive but I just flat out dislike the flavour. Same with avocado. That's not strong or offensive but I dislike the taste. However I don't mind it in some circumstances. White hot chocolate is delicious. White chocolate cake can be nice (although I tend not to like the ganache on white mud cake) and I don't mind it as part of cooking or other things (marble used to be my favourite flavour of chocolate and that had white chocolate swirled through it)

Same for avocado. I can't stand it by itself and would never order it on a burger or something, but as part of for exampole guacamole on nachos, it's a different story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He died about 20 years ago.

The rumour is that all the nasties in the paints is what did him in. Not a good way to go. He certainly left a lasting impression though and it's nice to be able to watch him paint on youtube.

Did you ask for his autograph?

kept looking at him. why? cause he entered a haberdashery store that is on the first floor. wearing a helmet, leaving his flat bar bike leaning against a display. i wanted to ask him "dont it make you feel good, when you find somebody to loooovveeeeee?".

Just got home from Sydney.

We wrapped up acquisition negotiations within a day, so we're pretty stoked with that, as is our client. The good thing for us is that we'll be retained as legal counsel, which will bring in a s**t tonne of extra business. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back