Social Science Things that please me - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was leaving work yesterday and heard a car with its music it loud. As it got closer I heard "Oh What A Night" being played through the car stereo. It was loud, but not obnoxiously loud, and the guy (youngish, maybe mid-late 20s) was having an absolute blast bopping his head.

It was refreshing to see someone listening to music like that and enjoying it.

C8NhYG7VoAAUJD_.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know i may be biased as an Islamist, but jee whizz what is so good about bacon? I know of a few places that put bacon in their milkshakes, wtf?? what is it about liking bacon that makes people ******ed

I like bacon just as I like many other foods. Is it the greatest thing on the planet? Nope, not by a long way. I think the overrated love for bacon is a little bit inspired by Homer Simpson and a little bit by TV chef flogs. Give it time and it will be replaced by something else as the fashionable recipe ingredient. Anybody still eat kale and quinoa? Didn't think so.

I might be a campaigner in some ways but I am certainly no thief. Person in front of me left their wallet behind after being served. I saw it, alerted the person serving me who just assumed it was mine.

I was like... i don't carry 2 wallets!! Fortunately the owner came back 2 minutes later and claimed it.

I know i may be biased as an Islamist, but jee whizz what is so good about bacon? I know of a few places that put bacon in their milkshakes, wtf?? what is it about liking bacon that makes people ******ed

For some people there is no hope.

Bacon is why we are happy dying years earlier than life hating vegans.

I like bacon just as I like many other foods. Is it the greatest thing on the planet? Nope, not by a long way. I think the overrated love for bacon is a little bit inspired by Homer Simpson and a little bit by TV chef flogs. Give it time and it will be replaced by something else as the fashionable recipe ingredient. Anybody still eat kale and quinoa? Didn't think so.

Funnily enough I had kale in a fresh juice yesterday, with activated ginger, celery apple and carrot. And to top it off had a quinoa salad for lunch. (joking on the activated ginger)

- watching old people or fat slobs running to catch a bus and just missing it with their arms flailing about as the bus pulls away

- the gals in the Trivago and Finder.com.au commercials

- the new Nick Cave movie/documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back