Social Science Things that please me - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** I hope I never feel so much contempt for my wife...
she poked the bear for too long. my revenge is her seeing me happier without her than i was with her

I think David Schwarz brought the banzhammer down

Injury trolling and being a campaigner on the bay i think
He can soothe himself in the knowledge that our failure so far this year is the feel good story of the year for everyone but Hawks fans.

He can soothe himself in the knowledge that our failure so far this year is the feel good story of the year for everyone but Hawks fans.
Only on BF can people poke fun at the supporters of a team that have been in 4 of the last 5 grand finals and won three of them

We were f***ing horrible yesterday though.
And hopefully will be again on Sunday

Somehow though I doubt it, there'll be a response from the club. Too proud a group for there not to be one

May 6, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Geelong
Drunken eBay, I'm top bidder for two old tickets from the 68, and 75 Ashes series. Apparently.

I was terrible 5-10 years ago. Elvis trading cards (not really even a fan) blow up palm tree, PlayStation game and I didn't even have a console. A vinyl Austin Powers movie poster that was literally 2m x 3m. Christmas was the worst, so many blow up santas and reindeer, assorted decorations, dancing Homer Simpson. The biggest Santa I bought didn't fit in the house. I think it was 10ft or something stupid. Id cringe every time the postman left one of those notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back