Social Science Things that please me - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My all time favourite but I don't know why they load up on red and skimp on green - I want a whole bag of green snakes

If I see a bag sitting in front of me in one of those interminable road-houses, where you go to pay for your petrol....The temptation is just too much to bear.

We did coles home delivery for a few months.....never had a problem with them.
Went thru woolies once and they were useless.....rocked up an hr too early and we weren't home with the driver ringing us asking us where we are as he is on the doorstep, luckily we were coming home early and was two mins away when he rang.
He drops it off leaves, we start unpacking and three bags aren't ours
Ffs.

Never used them again and tbh I refuse to even go into woolies, we also send them stuff thru work and they are the pickiest ******* anal campaigners about pallet condition and Barcode on stock it's not funny....coles are much easier to work with and we never get complaints from them about our goods.

I had the opposite experience. Tried Coles online ordering once and they stuffed it up so badly I never used it again, got a bag of someone else's shopping that included baby food, not something I could use! Various items were wrong. I also do small shops so the delivery fee was expensive. However a while back when I wasn't allowed to drive due to a health condition I tried it again and used Woolies and they were heaps better. The order was 100% correct, delivered exactly the time I specified. Would use them again.

Last edited:
My all time favourite but I don't know why they load up on red and skimp on green - I want a whole bag of green snakes
I find the bags are loaded up with green and hardly any red. Green are the worst :(

I find the bags are loaded up with green and hardly any red. Green are the worst :(

Green the worst - blasphemy
Anything lime is the best - lime jelly, lime cordial, key lime pie, margarita's

I suppose We could run an exchange program - I'm happy with orange and green and you can take the rest

Green the worst - blasphemy
Anything lime is the best - lime jelly, lime cordial, key lime pie, margarita's

I suppose We could run an exchange program - I'm happy with orange and green and you can take the rest
It'd odd cause I love lime too, there is just something about those green snakes that I don't like

I'm not sure why I haven't tried online grocery shopping before. It just took me 15 minutes this morning. Somebody else will do the running around for me and I just have to pick it up after work. Saves a ton of time and probably a little money too because I could easily filter for the specials.

It's very handy and we have used it a few times but we are careful what we order. For instance we find they give you less quality vegetables, or things close to expiry dates. If it's non-perishables it's great, but for fresh food we have a farmers market we go to, and it's incredible the produce.

went for a walk around the old hood today, took a shortcut through my old primary school and noticed a lot of the lights were on in the classrooms so I took a peek in. firstly, bloody hell were classrooms always so bright and colourful, feel like I was on an LSD trip jiust looking at it. but in one of my old classrooms I spotted a BLOODY TEDDY BEAR THAT HAD BEEN THERE WHEN I WAS THERE FFS THIS WAS 14 YEARS AGO AT LEAST!!!!!!! I wanted to break in and cuddle that goddamn bear so much ffs i have wasted my life

went for a walk around the old hood today, took a shortcut through my old primary school and noticed a lot of the lights were on in the classrooms so I took a peek in. firstly, bloody hell were classrooms always so bright and colourful, feel like I was on an LSD trip jiust looking at it. but in one of my old classrooms I spotted a BLOODY TEDDY BEAR THAT HAD BEEN THERE WHEN I WAS THERE FFS THIS WAS 14 YEARS AGO AT LEAST!!!!!!! I wanted to break in and cuddle that goddamn bear so much ffs i have wasted my life

If it's 14 years since you were in primary school you've barely started life. Dont stress.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

have you roadtripped france?

The south and up into the Alps, around Provence and the Midi-Pyrenees yes plenty. It's really the countryside that is beautiful, more relaxed and laid back. The countryside of Provence is spectacular. Done a bit of driving in Italy around the Amalfi coast and that's probably the most beautiful drive Ive ever done.

I got served today! Weird thing to be happy about but it's actually a good thing. I was in an accident over 2 years ago and the passenger of the car that hit me is getting his case brought up. He listed the driver as under the influence, driving at excessive speed and not driving for conditions. Basically makes my case a lock when the time comes.

I got served today! Weird thing to be happy about but it's actually a good thing. I was in an accident over 2 years ago and the passenger of the car that hit me is getting his case brought up. He listed the driver as under the influence, driving at excessive speed and not driving for conditions. Basically makes my case a lock when the time comes.
Now you know he survived too.

Breakfast in bed for Mother's Day.

401854e933eef7acd7f2f6590bc24314.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Doesn't feel like 2 years ago, time flies.

I had the opposite experience. Tried Coles online ordering once and they stuffed it up so badly I never used it again, got a bag of someone else's shopping that included baby food, not something I could use! Various items were wrong. I also do small shops so the delivery fee was expensive. However a while back when I wasn't allowed to drive due to a health condition I tried it again and used Woolies and they were heaps better. The order was 100% correct, delivered exactly the time I specified. Would use them again.

I've used Coles a fair bit and they rarely get it wrong. The problem is that their vegetables are usually cactus when they arrive and are wilting/dead within two days. The avocados do my head in, you go in store and they are 6 days off being edible, get them delivered and they are so soft the freshness has pretty much gone. Why is there no in between ffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back