Social Science Things that please me - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I think it would only appeal to new parents
Which makes me wonder why wifey put it in the list. I can only assume someone has told her it's hilarious without elaborating.

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
Which makes me wonder why wifey put it in the list. I can only assume someone has told her it's hilarious without elaborating.
The first one is all about pregnancy, the second one is about early parenthood and how it impacts on a marriage. It's hilarious because it's relatable...if you're not parents yet it might put you off kids.

The first one is all about pregnancy, the second one is about early parenthood and how it impacts on a marriage. It's hilarious because it's relatable...if you're not parents yet it might put you off kids.

The last scene in the second one had me in stitches :D:D:D

Being put off by kids was one of the things that brought us together. :D

SHAKESPEARE

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 21, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
extra long weekends, remembered yesterday that back in January I put leave in for tomorrow, bring on the four day weekend
I put in leave for Friday on Tuesday!

One of the perks of having no boss in Australia anymore :)

I put in leave for Friday on Tuesday!

One of the perks of having no boss in Australia anymore :)
at the start of the year I book in a bunch of long weekends so that it's locked in, getting in early guarantees the time, leaving it late might mean others got in first

SHAKESPEARE

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 21, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
at the start of the year I book in a bunch of long weekends so that it's locked in, getting in early guarantees the time, leaving it late might mean others got in first
some campaigner took all of the long weekends, so i have decided to go away too. * em

34809143_10157393778192388_4048908701216538624_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back