Social Science Things that please me - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ended up having Friday off too - but because I developed an issue with my eye and needed to go to the doctors. It was brilliant having four days off :D

And to boot, the weather this weekend was great. Had a great weekend all round.

I've already taken off the day before GF day for another four day weekend :D
Me too

My mum has looked after my two year old the past two nights as the baby mumma (we're separated) is pregnant and could pop any time.
Apparently my daughter has slept in the cot with a picture of me both nights. We hung out yesterday and I'm taking Thursday off to spent all day and Wednesday night with her. Can't wait.

My mum has looked after my two year old the past two nights as the baby mumma (we're separated) is pregnant and could pop any time.
Apparently my daughter has slept in the cot with a picture of me both nights. We hung out yesterday and I'm taking Thursday off to spent all day and Wednesday night with her. Can't wait.
That's so sweet

Making the state finals for the CrossFit Masters League.

Jesus was one of the first people into CrossFit.

d46f5317a23987fc1f6a1ac5dce308f1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being able to keep my weight below 85 despite the diet courtesy of good exercise.

Played nine holes of golf yesterday and didn't miss the fairway once off the tee.

The less said about my irons the better however.

If I played nine holes i'd be lucky to hit one fairway. Fair to say i don't golf very well these days.

Being able to keep my weight below 85 despite the diet courtesy of good exercise.
you can't out train a bad diet, you might be eating poorly but you're not over eating, or you are 20

Last edited:
yeah i mean if you are eating s**t but not heaps of it you can look fit even if you're ******* up your insides

but you can't out train over eating, older you get harder it is to keep up with the food you put on too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back