Social Science Things that please me - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rough week! Kids started new schools recently so the inevitable stomach bug went through the house. Wife actually fainted on a train home the other day.

On top of that, a bathroom renno is taking longer than expected and I had to scramble to get winter tyres fitted. All coincided with a really busy week at work where I couldn’t take time off.

Happy it’s a long weekend and we’re off for a short trip tomorrow.

I had a stomach bug in Budapest the other day. Needless to say I wasn't very hungary.

Last edited:

it was because my mind was powerful enough to override the lemony flavour
tumblr_max5tor6LA1qe3v9j.gif

No doubt you guys are gonna hate me, But the Boss just dropped me a 6,000 euro tip for his 3 month summer holiday, as well as increasing my salary by 12,000. In three years my pay has doubled. I have no bills apart from Tobacco.

I am bragging a bit sure, but when I joined this website in 2001 I was living with my mum on the dole in Cararra, smoking pot and screwing chicks and borrowing money off my mum for pot.

Now I have a beautiful French wife, we own 2 properties on the Cote d'Azur(and about to buy 2 more), I pay my mum's mortgage in Australia and am about to fly her out her in Autumn next year for the 2nd time in 18 months. Travelling to Seville, Dominican Republic and Cape Town in the next 3 months... And I have no bills.

Nothing lasts forever, but Im in the sweet spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No doubt you guys are gonna hate me, But the Boss just dropped me a 6,000 euro tip for his 3 month summer holiday, as well as increasing my salary by 12,000. In three years my pay has doubled. I have no bills apart from Tobacco.

I am bragging a bit sure, but when I joined this website in 2001 I was living with my mum on the dole in Cararra, smoking pot and screwing chicks and borrowing money off my mum for pot.

Now I have a beautiful French wife, we own 2 properties on the Cote d'Azur(and about to buy 2 more), I pay my mum's mortgage in Australia and am about to fly her out her in Autumn next year for the 2nd time in 18 months. Travelling to Seville, Dominican Republic and Cape Town in the next 3 months... And I have no bills.

Hey brother can you spare a dime?

Mate power to ya!

What do you do for work?

You're a liar.

You joined in 2005.

But seriously that's awesome. I can't really complain about my lot either but I think you win.

Doesn't Liam Ryan look ecstatic.....Hurn just looks relieved to have finally scaled the top of the mountain at last.

Kennedy & Masten must be haunting Blues supporters as we speak.

Yes because we have only been a Kennedy & Masten-less Judd away from a flag the last 10 years :rolleyes:

I know its cool and european but you gotta quit the ciggies brah. how devastating if your swish life was suddenly hampered by having to live inside an iron lung, or whatever the treatment for emphysema is these days

Also why are you still not grooming me to be your heir?

I know its cool and european but you gotta quit the ciggies brah. how devastating if your swish life was suddenly hampered by having to live inside an iron lung, or whatever the treatment for emphysema is these days

Also why are you still not grooming me to be your heir?

You're right about the cigs and it's something Im going to work on in the next few months. As to being my heir... it might be right up your alley as there are many paper bags involved.

You don't happen to do the dishes at a SA pub by any chance? ;)

Nup, but I do dishes here occasionally. My job has many s**t elements, but many positives too.
When I'm a millionaire in a few years time when people say "you couldn't pay me enough to clean toilets" about my cleaner, I'm going to enjoy busting out 10k cash and asking them "you sure?".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back