Social Science Things that please me - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-10...s-canada-legalises-sale-of-marijuana/10387146
10387396-3x2-700x467.jpg

It pleases me that he looks like he has already gotten high before being the first person to legally purchase weed in Canada

How do you mean more restrictive for your province?

It’s been pretty much decrimalized in British Columbia for a long time. Cops don’t bother with it and you often smell it in the street or whatever.

There were more ‘weed shops’ than Starbucks or McDonalds. Today, they are all illegal until they get licensing. Government will shut them down to get the biggest piece of thier pie.

Right now, there is only one legal shop in the whole Province (or you can order online).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got an interview lined up already.
All the best :)
If successful , might end up in the situation that my dad was in - extra income for a period during the overlap between your pay out and starting a new job

Haha. I did almost apply for one. Was actually under qualified. They wanted an MBA with experience in top banks etc. It’s big business now.
You need to get into the quality control/product testing part of the market.

We put in an offer for our 3rd apartment here and owner has accepted it at unders. A 100 M2 apartment in Cannes. In 2 years we've gone from owning no property, to 3 properties worth just over a million Aussie dollars. We will be coming home one day to a home on the beach somewhere on the northern NSW coast.

We put in an offer for our 3rd apartment here and owner has accepted it at unders. A 100 M2 apartment in Cannes. In 2 years we've gone from owning no property, to 3 properties worth just over a million Aussie dollars. We will be coming home one day to a home on the beach somewhere on the northern NSW coast.
Your life seems like a dream.. but not one of my dreams because even those tend to be nightmares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back