Social Science Things that please me - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Instead of having to fly somewhere ******* ages away (I hate flying) we get to do our yearly kick off meeting online, so i may sit here and Bigfooty while Skyping the meeting and still attend my bucks weekend this weekend!

great news mate. remember extras cost extra

Instead of having to fly somewhere ******* ages away (I hate flying) we get to do our yearly kick off meeting online, so i may sit here and Bigfooty while Skyping the meeting and still attend my bucks weekend this weekend!

So true. I could go to Greece for a month or two from August this year if I wanted to.

But i dont cause of the flight mainly.

I do like going to new places but flying is hell, I've never slept on a plane and i'm 6 foot 1 and a bit chunky so I'm never comfortable.

Ah well i shouldnt complain as much then as im 5'3 of nothing.. but yeah I dont sleep. Wide awake the whole ******* horrible trip. And every little bump/turbulence I ******* hate- i know its normal.. but that doesnt make me hate is any less.

Then
i start thinking about the potential terrorists on board.. flying is such a fun happy experience :D

Ah well i shouldnt complain as much then as im 5'3 of nothing.. but yeah I dont sleep. Wide awake the whole ******* horrible trip. And every little bump/turbulence I ******* hate- i know its normal.. but that doesnt make me hate is any less.

Then i start thinking about the potential terrorists on board.. flying is such a fun happy experience :D

Flew mayalsian airlines last year a few times. during one leg i dreamt the plane was going down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back