Social Science Things that please me - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a very long time.

Ours are going to take around 5-6 weeks.
Yeah, I figure anything more than a couple months was long. I get that for wedding photos they probably have to sit down, go through and edit each individually. There's lots there.

Still, in Shell's case it's 1 photograph. Surely that would be done within one sitting?

Yeah, I figure anything more than a couple months was long. I get that for wedding photos they probably have to sit down, go through and edit each individually. There's lots there.

Still, in Shell's case it's 1 photograph. Surely that would be done within one sitting?
they have to do all the touch ups
and they won't just do one photo as they want to upsell
and as a "freebie" it's not going to be top of the pile

The chances of getting a business class upgrade on a long haul flight by saying honeymoon have got to be next to zero.
so you're saying theres a chance..

on our flight to LA, we could have upgraded to business class for a couple hundred each. probably should have done that in hindsight

Theyd have others to do too. Eg. I tried to change this appointment to yesterday but could not as they were booked up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back