Social Science Things that please me - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, my guess is they've got a big stiffy for an all Sydney final. Untapped market, and all that.

Looking forward to them handing Swans fans a Giants scarf and beanie so they have more than 20 fans in attendance. ;)

Beat Sydney and i'll send you a dozen

I've just penned a letter to the club demanding one muffin for every goal they gave up in the first quarter and another 5 for pain and suffering.

I'll get my dozen still! :(

Like many, the Bulldogs winning their way into their first Grand Final in 55 years pleases me greatly Having one of the longest Premiership droughts in the AFL currently, it would be good if they could go all the way next weekend. I can't remember the last time in the VFL / AFL that a team has even made the Grand Final from 7th, or even if it's ever happened before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dales.girl38 aren't you glad you made the trip to Sydney! Enjoy the win!!
Best. Decision. Of. My. Life.

That was UNREAL. Now for some sleep before my 7am flight
dales.girl38 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ******* LEGENDS I AM ******* CRYING AT THE FINAL MARK I BARELY EVEN CRIED WHEN GEELONG WON s**t OMG NOW WIN THE GF FFS

:)
I am still in denial Shell! From 7th to a grand final, 2 interstate finals wins. IS THIS REAL LIFE? God I love this group, whatever happens next week I'll know they threw every last morsel of energy at it.

I am still in denial Shell! From 7th to a grand final, 2 interstate finals wins. IS THIS REAL LIFE? God I love this group, whatever happens next week I'll know they threw every last morsel of energy at it.

Now that I've calmed down, I really do feel a bit like a traitor- crying so much. :$
Anyway good luck getting tickets!!! Looks like I'll be watching from my mates house in Footascray!

AND YES THIS IS REAL LIFE. Enjoy it- enjoy the week leading up to the GF and the parade... and the day off? Is it still a day off??

Now that I've calmed down, I really do feel a bit like a traitor- crying so much. :$
Anyway good luck getting tickets!!! Looks like I'll be watching from my mates house in Footascray!

AND YES THIS IS REAL LIFE. Enjoy it- enjoy the week leading up to the GF and the parade... and the day off? Is it still a day off??
Thankfully I'm guaranteed a ticket with my membership, 11 years of the social club upgrade has finally paid off! Going to be a lot of long suffering fans that miss out though, Whitten Oval is going to go offfffff.

Thankfully I'm guaranteed a ticket with my membership, 11 years of the social club upgrade has finally paid off! Going to be a lot of long suffering fans that miss out though, Whitten Oval is going to go offfffff.

Let us know where you seat is! Hope you get a good one- I've gotten L4 AA, L4 like up the ****ing back, L1 undercover rowLL 50M line, and M1 row A. (in b4 subtle brag). But honestly where ever you get it dm, I would stand for a GF. STAND mate.

Let us know where you seat is! Hope you get a good one- I've gotten L4 AA, L4 like up the ****ing back, L1 undercover rowLL 50M line, and M1 row A. (in b4 subtle brag). But honestly where ever you get it dm, I would stand for a GF. STAND mate.

I'd stand on Lego to be at a Doggies GF. Shooooould get a seat, hoping for an expensive one but I'll be happy (or bloody ecstatic, more to the point) just to be there. Front row would be epic if we won, all the high fives

I'd stand on Lego to be at a Doggies GF. Shooooould get a seat, hoping for an expensive one but I'll be happy (or bloody ecstatic, more to the point) just to be there. Front row would be epic if we won, all the high fives

When do you get your tickets, tomorrow?

Best. Decision. Of. My. Life.

That was UNREAL. Now for some sleep before my 7am flight

Did you stay at the backpackers? If you don't get murdered it'll have been a good weekend. If.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back