Social Science Things that please me - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pair of leather high heels $240 down to $80.

Like these except peep toe

Christian-Louboutin-Rolando-Python-Pumps.jpg

Last edited:
I once paid $180 for runners. A long long time a go. Madness.

A lot more selective in shoe buying these days, used to not care and plonk down $200-$300 for basketball shoes. Got a bit annoying when they would fall apart in less than a year (some pairs only lasted 4-6 months! - when basketball shoes I owned while growing up lasted anywhere from 4-6 YEARS!).

I import them as they are far cheaper, postage brings the price up a little.... but I still save $$ compared to buying them locally.

Every day's a good day,missus working away next 5 ;Melbourne Cup nearly here ,fridge full of beer;if she could only meet someone every day would be GREAT DAYS;Have a great weekend Mr Walker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every day's a good day,missus working away next 5 ;Melbourne Cup nearly here ,fridge full of beer;if she could only meet someone every day would be GREAT DAYS;Have a great weekend Mr Walker
You want your missus to meet someone else?

Pair of leather high heels $240 down to $80.

Like these except peep toe

Christian-Louboutin-Rolando-Python-Pumps.jpg

They are hideous.

thank you for saying it cruffy

Those shoes really are hideous. Sorry Shell, but they look like they belong on the feet of a hooker.
I see quite a few girls wearing these type of heels in combination with short/cocktail dresses out on a weekend. Don't listen to them Shell, they probably roll with the runners and jeans look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back