Social Science Things that please me - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
THAT look you get from women now when you're 85 kilos and not 150.

tyson-smiling.jpg
Well done you fat fu....

Oh wait, well done you slim, handsome bastard.

I had a pint at The Feathers this afternoon, and have a new appreciation for our boy Crowy. If I had to spend my life in that dump, I too would be forced into an alternate reality where I'm not really there. I hadn't been there for a good few years, but what a s**t heap of a pub.

I had a pint at The Feathers this afternoon, and have a new appreciation for our boy Crowy. If I had to spend my life in that dump, I too would be forced into an alternate reality where I'm not really there. I hadn't been there for a good few years, but what a s**t heap of a pub.

how clean was the glass?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you have an inspection and you have just completed a thorough tidy of your garden , a clean of the house and you are sitting eating takeaway. Aghhh...

The bacon lovers burger is okay. Have tried it 3 times. My chicken fillet keeps disintegrating, but I really like the baconnaise sauce.

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk
Is it big enough to fill you up or do you need something with it? Looks no bigger than a Fillet O Fish on TV.

Is it big enough to fill you up or do you need something with it? Looks no bigger than a Fillet O Fish on TV.
It fills me up, but I'm a female with a small appetite. I usually get it in a combo with regular Pepsi Max and chips for $8.50.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back