Social Science Things that please me - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A few pages back but FWIW also got the photo package 'gift' when we bought a house a few years ago.

FFS just give me cash for the offset plz

Theyd have some deal with the photo place im assuming. And i bet they try and flog the s**t outta the extra photos they want me to buy.

Yeah theyre gonna be massively disappointed

Theyd have some deal with the photo place im assuming. And i bet they try and flog the s**t outta the extra photos they want me to buy.

Yeah theyre gonna be massively disappointed

The pricing was LUDICROUS!?!? Who would actually buy the things.

There was a 6 photo coffee table book and it was like 3k!!!!

KFC - had it for the first time in possibly 5 years last night - I assume reformed heroin addicts have similar feelings when they relapse.

Mother of God it was good o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KFC - had it for the first time in possibly 5 years last night - I assume reformed heroin addicts have similar feelings when they relapse.

Mother of God it was good o_O

What kind of pieces? You gotta go the leg. Wings are awesome tho but hardly any meat on them. And i enjoy my meat.

Breasts are dry.

What kind of pieces? You gotta go the leg. Wings are awesome tho but hardly any meat on them. And i enjoy my meat.

Breasts are dry.

Zinger burger and popcorn chicken - I don't want a bone anywhere near me when I get down to business!

The pricing was LUDICROUS!?!? Who would actually buy the things.

There was a 6 photo coffee table book and it was like 3k!!!!

Unfortunate newlywed husbands who want their wife to be happy.

New fathers who want to celebrate their family.

(I can't remember the excuse for the 3rd time though).

Hell, we've got one of our animals in portrait - the guy took nearly 3 hours for ONE photo.

Noticing, after all these years, that Nathan Ablett grabbed a massive load of confetti and stuffed it down the back of Paul Chapman's jumper, in the post game celebrations of 07. What a funny campaigner.

Can't believe it's been ten years since you saw it. I've watched all three semi-reguarly since the day they were won.

Because I was pretty young when we won the premierships (I was six in 2007), it has been interesting to go back and watch them recently and make analytical observations about the matches. For '07, David Wojcinski played a stinker of a first quarter, and slightly controversially, the umpires gave us a good run that day. Another I found is that Max Rooke should have won the Norm Smith in 2009, he was amazing that day. Chapman was great too, but when it counted, Rooke was there. And for 2011, we would have won by 50-60 points if Hawkins kicked one of those goals he missed in the last quarter. We were on a roll as it was, but I reckon we could have jagged a few more

Can't believe it's been ten years since you saw it. I've watched all three semi-reguarly since the day they were won.

Because I was pretty young when we won the premierships (I was six in 2007), it has been interesting to go back and watch them recently and make analytical observations about the matches. For '07, David Wojcinski played a stinker of a first quarter, and slightly controversially, the umpires gave us a good run that day. Another I found is that Max Rooke should have won the Norm Smith in 2009, he was amazing that day. Chapman was great too, but when it counted, Rooke was there. And for 2011, we would have won by 50-60 points if Hawkins kicked one of those goals he missed in the last quarter. We were on a roll as it was, but I reckon we could have jagged a few more
Legit watching GF s just makes me a bit sad. Like happy sad..

And the more you watch them the less.. idk "good" theyd get.

I was in tears at the final siren watching this afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back