30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
With all the interest goodluck finding somwhere to park it too

If you still want one wait until people can go back to Bali and they will be cheap again

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
With all the interest goodluck finding somwhere to park it too

If you still want one wait until people can go back to Bali and they will be cheap again
Oh, I hate caravan parks with a passion. I wouldn't be putting it anywhere like that. Rather park it in a Westfields.

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Oh, I hate caravan parks with a passion. I wouldn't be putting it anywhere like that. Rather park it in a Westfields.
Unless its white and very inconspicuous the Karens will dob you in if you park in the street or the beach

you used to be able to park your Kombi under the Eiffel tower for a few weeks until too many Australians started doing it and it was no longer cute

Unless its white and very inconspicuous the Karens will dob you in if you park in the street or the beach

you used to be able to park your Kombi under the Eiffel tower for a few weeks until too many Australians started doing it and it was no longer cute
We parked ours in the Parthenon car park 😀

May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
Went to a caravan show and bought a new van. Got a good deal and so much more professional than the dickhead we previously were dealing with and ended up walking away from.
pittcaravan.jpg

Could think of nothing worse
Isn’t a holiday when I’m doing the same things there that I do at home
I want my bed made and room cleaned and food cooked for me or I’m not going

Nov 17, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Seriously thought about a van some years ago. I did the sums and added the purchase price of the van (to suit a family with three kids), the cost of getting a more powerful car to tow it with, the increased fuel costs, and divided by the amount of use it would get for holidays.

It was waaaay cheaper for us to fly to wherever we wanted, hire a car, and stay in nice hotels.

Sep 21, 2004
Adel - SA - Aust - Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
yep. i want comfy beds, mod cons, balconies overlooking beaches or big cities and not lifting my finger 1mm

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

May 5, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast

We had a caravan for while when I was a kid. They are the worst of both worlds.

If I'm going to go somewhere like Margaret River or Kalbarri, I'd rather just stay in a house or a motel. If I'm going camping off the beaten track, I'll throw a tent in the car.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
I'm way too lazy to put up a tent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back