Garden Knomes that give me head while I'm eating bread

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Late can work too.

I recall going over to HP with the then bf- we were there maybe 3 days before xmas? At 7pm. I was cautioning him about how busy it was going to be, how we're gonna have to chill and take it easy in the car park.

Omfg the place was DEAD. Deader than a Gold coast match. We found a car park quite easily.
And car parks truly are horrendous- all road laws go out the fking window and its every man for themselves.

I remember i had a shift starting at 2pm at HP, so i got there at 1pm. Found a car park at 1.55pm. I had to just yell out to a woman walking out the doors and trail her- saying to her i bags her spot.

Harry Potter?

If you mean Highpoint I haven't been in years. Noisy shithole.

PT Bar None

Banal Chaos
Cake Connoisseur
Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
So many cars get stolen from HighPoint, I would've thought there'd be plenty of parking? :p

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
I do like the not having to be out of the house by 0900 hrs bit of day/night Tests.
Day/Night tests - beers and cricket tonight (and only miss the first session - its like an extra perth test)

I'll probably never go to the Boxing Day Test again but if I do it'll be a Day/Night Test. Buying stuff before Christmas Day (shops closed) and needing to not stay up late on Christmas Day got old after a while.

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
This! Getting a good drop
187A1D4D-0049-4248-A212-E108BB00A91C.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that I have made it to my 60s- a quiet uncomplicated drama free existence.

I wish for this moment
I reckon I have more dramas in my life now than I’ve ever had

my daughter just rang me and told me she's got her first job

i'm very proud. I was 19 before I got my first job, she's 15 and sick of having no money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back