(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
AFL Club
Geelong
Well goodie for you.

They're all around here too, i think it being IN the actual school grounds is cool. /yet hope it isnt too stressed out from the kids.

FRUMPY

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2006
AFL Club
Carlton
Well goodie for you.

They're all around here too, i think it being IN the actual school grounds is cool. /yet hope it isnt too stressed out from the kids.
Haha probably true - kids chasing after it. Like when we are wilsons prom and asian tourists were chasing around 2 emu's 🤦‍♂️

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
AFL Club
Geelong
I told the kids too not to follow the kangaroo (it looked like it went down the wetlands area)- as they can attack you, esp if cornered.

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
AFL Club
Geelong
Eh let them go i say- the emu would always win anyway

I get pissed when they are annoying them like for real- eg. the poor fairy penguins and the flash photography.

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
AFL Club
Geelong
Hahahah at Ballarat Wildlife park the kangaroos are everywhere, you can feed them. Me and my bf were having a picnic in the grounds when this bad ass kept harrassing us and by us, i mean me- came up behind me, placing its paws on my back and leaning under my arm to get at my food.

Hahahah was just pissing myself laughing.

Smoooothy

TAKE THAT BACK!!
Jan 12, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
North Adelaide; ConeyIslandWarriors
Tiger snakes at golf.
Quite often on weekends, I like to go snake hunting around the bushland in Langwarrin. See some awesome looking tigers around the nature reserve area, copperheads too

as long as you don't get too close to them, they're fine

Top Bottom