Social Science Things that please me - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah just saying guns kill more people than coronavirus.

No sign of trying to stop the deadly gun virus

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Systemic criminal corruption run rampant in government, is far more dangerous than a handful of nutters on drugs with guns....Because they have a monopoly on the legislature & the use of physical force Nation-wide....The demise of Habeus Corpus & the implementation of the Patriot act, as fundamentally at odds with it's own constitution.

Systemic versus random.....You do the math.

Probably not as much because for the most part Americans don't look any different to us.

So what pray tell does an 'American' look like?

Albeit there is a large majority of Anglo\European descent, there are also significant parts of the population of Asian descent, African\American, Hispanic, Middle Eastern etc

So we look the same in a multicultural way?
Is that what you're saying?

So what pray tell does an 'American' look like?

Albeit there is a large majority of Anglo\European descent, there are also significant parts of the population of Asian descent, African\American, Hispanic, Middle Eastern etc

So we look the same in a multicultural way?
Is that what you're saying?
Even taking into account it's multicultural make up,the average American is more likely to look like an Aussie than the average Asian person, again taking into account our multicultural make up. It is a bit of a generalisation I do admit.

36000 deaths a year and 100000 shot each year equates to more than a handful of nutters. Pretty sure they're not all on drugs either.

anyone got the numbers of deaths on the current opioid crisis that the U.S govt & big Pharm have both enabled this past decade?

anyone got the numbers of deaths on the current opioid crisis that the U.S govt & big Pharm have both enabled this past decade?
They're not mutually exclusive you know. Someone points out gun violence is a huge issue in the US. You immediately try and make out something is a bigger issue as if that means gun violence is no issue at all. Bizarre.

They're not mutually exclusive you know. Someone points out gun violence is a huge issue in the US. You immediately try and make out something is a bigger issue as if that means gun violence is no issue at all. Bizarre.

Sure....I'd also argue that U.S govt Domestic policy neglect is the biggest contributing factor to poverty & it's direct effects on crime & gun death rates.

I'm truly bizarre eh!

Last edited:
Taking the guns away would be a pretty quick way to decrease those death rates. Agree or disagree?

It's far more Problematic than that, given the enshrinement of 2nd amendment rights in the constitution….If my government no longer served me & my interests as a citizen, then I'm all for arming myself to the teeth for my own defence.

That is the current situation in modern day U.S of A....The Federal government has now become the enemy of the people....It no longer serves them ,but rather, the multi national corporations....and more often than not, At the direct expense of the people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's far more Problematic than that, given the enshrinement of 2nd amendment rights in the constitution….If my government no longer served me & my interests as a citizen, then I'm all for arming myself to the teeth for my own defence.

That is the current situation in modern day U.S of A....The Federal government has now become the enemy of the people....It no longer serves them ,but rather, the multi national corporations....and more often than not, At the direct expense of the people.
No. My question is a simple agree/disagree answer. Forget the extraneous bullshit because clearly the guns aren't going to just disappear but if you could make them do so would death rates decrease?

No. My question is a simple agree/disagree answer. Forget the extraneous bullshit because clearly the guns aren't going to just disappear but if you could make them do so would death rates decrease?

The answer to your simple either/or premise is a rather obvious one.....But dismissing the political & socio-economic pre-conditions, policies & agendas that has led to the current-day crisis, is hardly 'extraneous BS'.....Things don't just happen in a cultural vacuum....Nor is ignoring the fact that such a step would merely be yet another step in the disarming & disempowering of the U.S populace.

The current U.S governments war on both the First & Second amendment rights of it's citizenry, is no accident.

The answer to your simple either/or premise is a rather obvious one.....But dismissing the political & socio-economic pre-conditions, policies & agendas that has led to the current-day crisis, is hardly 'extraneous BS'.....Things don't just happen in a cultural vacuum....Nor is ignoring the fact that such a step would merely be yet another step in the disarming & disempowering of the U.S populace.

The current U.S governments war on both the First & Second amendment rights of it's citizenry, is no accident.
Cool. So you agree removing access to guns would have a positive influence on the stupidly high rate of gun related injuries and deaths in the US. Thanks.

Systemic criminal corruption run rampant in government, is far more dangerous than a handful of nutters on drugs with guns....Because they have a monopoly on the legislature & the use of physical force Nation-wide....The demise of Habeus Corpus & the implementation of the Patriot act, as fundamentally at odds with it's own constitution.

Systemic versus random.....You do the math.
Yeah i dont really care.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cool. So you agree removing access to guns would have a positive influence on the stupidly high rate of gun related injuries and deaths in the US. Thanks.

I agree that if you want to pose a question in a certain context in order to garner the answer you demand, that you certainly have the talent for that.....Yes.

Insofar as the overall universal & cultural perspective goes however.....then not so much.

* me dead. I remember when we fawned over America by wearing NBA jerseys, trading basketball cards and listening to Ice Cube and DMX.

I agree that if you want to pose a question in a certain context in order to garner the answer you demand, that you certainly have the talent for that.....Yes.

Insofar as the overall universal & cultural perspective goes however.....then not so much.
Yeah because it's just a handful of crazy people on drugs. Nothing to do with the fact the country is awash with guns. Sometimes the simplest answer is the correct one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back