Social Science Things that please me - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumble across some fallen dead trees on a back road. Chop it up and fill the car up....firewood for a few weeks over iso

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk
Actually illegal where i am
No fallen wood on council property can be collected

But i do collect pinecones when they are dry
Come at me council

Provincial Education Minister just announced the back to school plan for September. Looks like things will be mostly normal. Just some limited interaction by staggering lunch and recess. It will be our youngest first year at school. They both need some structured education and socialization.

Provincial Education Minister just announced the back to school plan for September. Looks like things will be mostly normal. Just some limited interaction by staggering lunch and recess. It will be our youngest first year at school. They both need some structured education and socialization.

Provincial? Whoa do you live in Canada?

How come you've never posted about it before?

Check the location bro.

Also just found some of the foam tiles for exercising at Rebel, been looking since lockdown started. Getting a punch ball delivered today as well, going to struggle to work out at home but going to have to be done, put on some kegs since Feb that's for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Check the location bro.

Also just found some of the foam tiles for exercising at Rebel, been looking since lockdown started. Getting a punch ball delivered today as well, going to struggle to work out at home but going to have to be done, put on some kegs since Feb that's for sure.
they sell them at bunnings
thick rubber ones for under weights

Actually looked at them today in bunnos as i need a couple more for the gym i have in the shed, but they looked a bit thinner compared to the ones i have.
Think i have 15mm thick. 🤔
Saw some at Amart Allsports too
They looked thicker but dearer
Its really just about protecting the concrete and a bit of foot support ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back