Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Finding something new (to me) at the supermarket. Found a Desapo Melon the other day. I'd never heard of them before (it's hard to hear properly under this rock where I live). Currently trying to turn it into a melon curd, which will eventually go into a cheesecake or tart, and maybe some muffins.
Ive seen them just never bought one...might have too and grow it if its nice

The most popular melon in spain, 'Piel de Sapo' is Spanish for 'frog's skin'.
Its white flesh is much sweeter than those rock hard, supermarket cantaloupes and it stores for months.
In Italy this late cropper is harvested and hung above the rafters to last as a Christmas day delicacy

Apr 2, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Me going for one last haircut at barbers tofay today.
Hairdresser Look I can't fit the cover over you can you remove your scarf and wear a mask?
Me Sure but its in my car can I put my scarf over my face instead
Her sure
After rearranging the towel
Her look don't worry you've been here a few weeks ago (takes her mask off herself).
Nice chat haircut done.
Thing that please me,..........
Thank * there is still common sense left in the world

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Me going for one last haircut at barbers tofay today.
Hairdresser Look I can't fit the cover over you can you remove your scarf and wear a mask?
Me Sure but its in my car can I put my scarf over my face instead
Her sure
After rearranging the towel
Her look don't worry you've been here a few weeks ago (takes her mask off herself).
Nice chat haircut done.
Thing that please me,..........
Thank fu** there is still common sense left in the world
how does being there a few weeks ago make it safe to take your mask off ?

The Passenger

The passenger, I am...
Veteran 10k Posts 30k Posts Sensible Type WCE Wings Guernsey
Mar 25, 2003
Post lockdown gym - a quarter full Monday night when it would normally be full. Probably not even 10% full Tuesday lunch when it would normally be about half full. Happy days.

Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
With the missus and I working from home im glad im not the only one who deals with dipshits in my work. We sit at the same table just complaining about ******* colleagues who dont or are unable to do their work and clients who are unable to follow simple instructions. We just bounce off our complaints with each other and its good to vent to someone.

Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 10.05.11 am.png

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
With the missus and I working from home im glad im not the only one who deals with dipshits in my work. We sit at the same table just complaining about ******* colleagues who dont or are unable to do their work and clients who are unable to follow simple instructions. We just bounce off our complaints with each other and its good to vent to someone.
The flipside of this is the people you and the missus are complaining about are probably sitting around complaining about you to anyone within earshot.

PT Bar None

Banal Chaos
Cake Connoisseur
Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
"Plans are under way in South Australia – home to most of Australia’s toilet paper manufacturing "

Not sure why this pleases me, but it does. Immensely!

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
To add to my last post, we will be watching the simpsons etc and they'll hear a specific saying or sentence and look at me and be thinking 'thats why you say that'

For example:
'you dont make friends with salad' or 'purple monkey dishwasher' or 'purple is a fruit'
Same here

suddenly they are aware i am no comedic genius. Im just a copy paste hack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back