Social Science Things that please me - Part 3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawk Dork

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Im still on town water not worth turning the tanks on except to fill up jugs to make tea.
We have been getting regular little rain but 1 or 2 mill mainly a few 10 or 15s,but not enough to fill the tanks beyond hip high.

Grass is green for the first time in about a year though, will go out and mow it today. ...free mulch for my strawberry patch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Larry Barnsworth

Playing my Natural Game
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I stopped drinking red wine a few years ago. Not sure why. Just slowed down, then stopped. Haven't bought any for years. Let the cellar run down. Just hung onto the pricey stuff. Actually drink far less than I used to all over, but red wine has gone the way of the dodo.

So I'm looking over at the remnants of my cellar, stacked in the bar which has slots for 2 doz bottles. And I'm thinking, you know Larry, you should make an effort to clear out all this old stuff before you allow yourself another visit to Dan Murphy's.

I've knocked the top off a few these last few weeks. Most of these bottles are teenagers and sporting more medals than a digger on Anzac day.

So yeah. a glass of 15 year old Cullen Diana Madeline with cheese on toast - this pleases me!

perthblue

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayern München
So ******* dark. But that character with Ricky Gervais' mind has the capability to come out with some epic lines.
"I'm not a paedo, and if i was you'd be safe you tubby little ginger campaigner"

Billy ray

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I’ve been listening to all the old podcasts with ricky and stephen merchant and karl from the early 2000s when on xfm in london. I’ll post a link as they are available online as well as via podcasts.
When i am working i just have an episode on in the background. Soo many episodes and so much gold.

Larry Barnsworth

Playing my Natural Game
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I’ve been listening to all the old podcasts with ricky and stephen merchant and karl from the early 2000s when on xfm in london. I’ll post a link as they are available online as well as via podcasts.
When i am working i just have an episode on in the background. Soo many episodes and so much gold.
Monkey News!

Larry Barnsworth

Playing my Natural Game
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Triggered by comments in the shits me thread: I enjoy a commuter making what should be a futile dash to board public transportation, only to just make it.

Couple of weeks back, I watched a young-ish woman race for a tram at the South Melbourne station, city bound. She made a snap decision to avoid the path and ran down straight down the hill and jumped down from the 3' retaining wall. All whilst wearing heels and a tight skirt. She leapt onto the tram as the doors were closing.

I damn near stood and applauded.

Top Bottom